Thor x Carol - Detective

"Detective Danvers!"

For some strange and unknown reason that Australian accent never failed to follow her, even if she doesn't know how he even knows about all the cases.

With her lips pressed together she turned to him. However, once she sees him, she can't help but smile, even if it's just slightly. He is amusing.

"Are you here to give useful insights, or are you just gonna tag along and try to be charming?" Carol raises one eyebrow slightly. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy his company, but he could be quite distracting. To the suspects and witnesses at least...

Thor had been the main witness to a murder months ago, and for some reason he decided he'd become civilian consultant. She still doesn't understand how he even got the job, as she knows her captain, and she's normally not the type to be charmed. But apparently everyone has their mystery side.

He was actually kind of one big mystery. He's calling himself Thor Odinson, and as of seven years ago, he didn't exist. She still doesn't get why he's naming himself after the norse god. Or basically any weird thing that has happened to him.

"I thought you'd enjoy my company detective, or am I mistaken?" His charming smile would probably swoon anyone, but not her. Carol only narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Right, what do we got?" He asked, walking past her, into the house where the victim was found. Bruce, their forensic scientist, looked up with a smile.

"The victim is male, I'd say about 25, maybe 26. He has no identification on him," Bruce grabbed his camera while continuing to talk, "see the marks on his neck?"

"Bruising, yes, but they're not strangulation marks, are they?" Carol asked, as she puts on her gloves and crouches near the body.

"Exactly, they seem to have healed slightly even, as if someone tried to strangle him a few days earlier. The coroner will have to determine the cause of death, because it's invisible from the outside," Bruce concludes as he takes some pictures. "I have some fingerprints and a strand of hear, but besides that, the crime scene is suspiciously clean."

"Is it possible the body could've been placed here then? Or maybe we have an experienced killer," Carol mumbled to herself as she gets up and slowly walks around.

Thor was about to say someone, until loud yelling could be heard outside. The two exchanged glances before walking out. A girl with brown hair was the source of the screams. She looked rather distressed.

"Where's my brother?" She demanded, in a thick Eastern European accent.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" Carol asked, stepping to the young woman, gesturing for the officer that's with her to step back.

"Wanda Maximoff. This is my brother's house. Where is he?" Slowly the anger in her eyes changed to fear.

"Wanda, you might want to sit down first," Carol looked at her worried. The man inside probably was her brother. She started to see the resemblance.

"We found a body inside, and I fear it might be your brother..." She hated this. She hated this with her entire being. She severely disliked being the bringer of bad news.

The young woman seemed to nearly collapse, but Thor quickly stepped in, to make sure she wouldn't fall. He was huge compared to her.

"No..." She whispered, staring into nothingness, "not again..."

Thor led her to the bench that was in front of the house, and sat her down. However, she wouldn't let go. It almost seemed as if she needed something to physically hold onto or she'd lose it all.