Thor x Carol - Angel and Demon 2

Yes, he did have the star guide. But for some unexplainable reason Carol thought it was funny to move every time he tried to track her, to his annoyance.

Thor had talked to the Archangels, and they had come to a mutual agreement. And now he wanted to tell her, but he just couldn't find her. He was sitting on a railing overlooked a lake. He had left Carol a message to come and meet him here, but she either hadn't seen it, or chose to not come.

He turned around and jumped back to his feet, but immediately stopped moving as he saw a creature in the dark. "Show yourself," Thor yelled to it, knowing he could easily defeat whatever it was. As soon as it stepped in the light he relaxed, it was Carol herself.

"Took you long enough, didn't it?" She smiled. That gorgeous infecting smile of hers. Thor couldn't help but smile back, "you could've warned me that you were going to watch me from behind. It might've taken me less time." She smirked, "perhaps."

He stepped forward, spreading his arms to embrace her, but she took a step back. Thor frowned at her, but her expression didn't reveal anything. "Why did you want to reach me?" Carol asked, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"The Archangels have come to an agreement," Thor started, but she cut him off by shaking her head. "I'm not going back," she said. "What?" He stared at her. "A friend of mine made me see that it's really, really stupid if I would go back. So I'm not going back," Carol said, crossing her arms.

"Friend?" He asked with suspicion. "Yes friend. Can't I have friends? Am I forbidden to hang with other guys?" She raised her eyebrows at him. "What? That's not what I said-..." Thot stared at her confused. "We slept together, once, you don't own me, alright? I am willing to start things with you, but only if you come with me," she held her hand out to him.

Thor didn't know exactly what she meant. He had thought this through before. She was what he wanted, and he was willing to do pretty much anything for it. Although he still wasn't entirely sure if he would follow her to the dark side.

Carol moved her hand a little, as if asking him if he would come. Eventually Thor took her hand. She wrapped her arms around him before unfolding her black wings and shooting up into the sky. He automatically wrapped his arms around her neck to hold onto her.

After a while they landed in the middle of an open space of a forest. "Carol? Where are we?" Thor asked as he let go of her. She didn't say anything just looked at him before taking a few steps back. She turned around and looked like she was searching for someone.

"Carol, say something, you're scaring me," Thor said as he looked at her. She only shushed him loudly before narrowing her eyes a little.

"Really, Vers? This guy?" Someone with a British accent said. Thor immediately turner around towards the source. But once he moved, the owner of the voice moved. "Prick," Carol muttered under her breath. "I'm no prick, angels are. He is..." The voice said, and it was now near Carol. Thor turned back and saw a guy next to her.

He looked peculiar. Golden eyes, sandy brown hair, but the most outstanding part were his green robes. It was a sign the guy was born a dark angel. He leaned his arm on Carol's shoulder, who immediately slapped it away. "Yon, focus for once in your life," she groaned.

The guy, whom she called Yon glanced at Thor, almost as if he was studying him. Slowly he stalked forward to the angel. Yon placed his hand under his own chin thoughtfully, "I actually quite like him." Carol shot him a nasty glare, "he's mine."

A shiver ran down Thor's spine ay the way she said mine. "Can I borrow him once or twice?" Yon was still looking at him. "No," she said grabbing the guy by his arm and yanking him away.

"Carol?" Thor whispered confused. Carol looked back at him, "he's not here without a reason, and neither are we." She stayed silent for a moment before continuing, "he can perform the changing ritual, he did it with me too. All we need is your permission to perform it, and we can be together for the rest of eternity."

The way she looked at him, the pleading look in her eyes, nearly forced him to say yes. He had to look away for a moment to think clearly. Thor didn't know if this was what he wanted. But he knew it was what she wanted, and deep down he longed to be wanted by her.

Thor could feel Carol place her hands on his cheek, whispering, "look at me." He couldn't disobey her, so he opened his eyes. "Do you want this?" She asked, staring straight into his blue eyes. He swallowed deeply, "I want you, Carol." "Then say yes, do the ritual," she said as she moved her hands towards his neck, pulling him down a little.

This decision would change his entire life, it would change his entire fate. But he wanted to follow her to the end of the world and even beyond that. He was willing to give up everything for her.

"Yes."

A smile washed over her face as she pulled him into a kiss. He could hear Yon make a disgusted noise beside them, but Carol moved her hand into his direction, shooting a blast of light towards him.

When Carol pulled back she made a hand gesture towards Yon, who was just scrambling back to his feet, that meant that he had to prepare the ritual. While the golden-eyed guy started the preparations, Carol dragged Thor aside. "There are some things I have to do," she said, and he nodded, being okay with everything.

She dragged his shirt over his head as she mumbled, "unfold your wings." So, he did as she asked and spread his wings, kind off glad that he could stretch them. Yon brought her a bowl with some kind of dark purple paste in it. "Spread your arms," Carol said. Thor frowned before following her instructions again.

She started drawing lines and glyphs all over his body with the thick clay-like paste. He recognized some of them; rebirth, enlightenment and - what confused him a little - devotion. The Fallen Angels didn't have a God, so devotion to whom?

Once Carol was finished she put the bowl down and grabbed both his hands, dragging him into a circle made of chalk. It was a little bit skewed because of the grass, but it didn't matter. "Carol," Thor whispered, his voice shaky.

"Trust me," Carol reassured him. She looked at him with a soft smile, and the nervousness disappeared in an instant. He could do this, and he would do this for her. Thor smiled back at her. She places her lower arms over his and grabbed him at the base of his elbow, and urged him to do the same.

Yon raised his eyebrow at them but didn't say a thing. He started casting a spell, making the chalk circle around them flamed up. Thor did his best to stand still, and when he saw Carol close her eyes, he did the same. Suddenly it was just the two of them. It was almost as if they were floating in the darkness, all sounds around them had disappeared.

Carol squeezed his arms a little, showing it was going well, that everything was going okay. A smile appeared on his face. After what seemed like an eternity he opened his eyes again, feeling that everything was back to normal.

He saw Carol looking around bewildered, probably searching for her friend. When she saw him laying on the ground a metres away from them she relaxed a little. "I think our powers might've struck him," she whispered. "I think he'll be fine," Thor whispered back as Yon already started to get back up. They looked at each other and a smile cracked across Carol's face.

"We can finally be together," she whispered as she cups his face. He smiled back, but stayed silent. Suddenly he asked, "why devotion?" Carol looked at him confused for a moment, "you're talking about the glyph?" As he nods she continues, "the glyph for devotion is used to create a bond. A bond is always needed for an angel to turn dark."

"A bond is either created or passed on. I used to be bonded to Yon-Rogg..." Carol explained, but Thor cut her off, "am I connected to him now?" She let out a soft laugh, "no, you're bonded to me now." "So we're essentially married?" He asked with a smile. "If you want to see it that way, sure," Carol smiled.

Thor pulled her into a soft kiss. Carol's hand immediately moved to his waist. "Don't fuck here, please," Yon yelled at them. Carol pulled back and grinned at Thor knowingly, before unfolding her wings. She held out her hand to him, "ready?"

"Not entirely," he smiled. He enjoyed to see the puzzled look on her face. Thor took a step back and unfolded his own wings, which were now a dark grey. Carol smiled as she understood what he wanted, "race to my apartment?" He grinned back, "you know me too well."