Lord Richard William Carey's Background

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory dates back to 1395 and his direct ancestor was John Carey who died 1395.

Sir John Carey was a strong supporter of King Richard II of England who was the only son of Edward, The Black Prince and Joan of Kent.

Sir John Carey married Lady Margaret Holleway, daughter and heiress of Robert Holleway and they had three children: Sir Robert Cary (died c. 1431) (eldest son and heir) of Cockington, Devon, twelve times MP for Devon.

John Carey, believed (possibly erroneously) by the Cary family in 1620, when William Carey submitted his return for the Heraldic Visitation of Devon, to have been Bishop of Exeter in 1419.[26] The name of this bishop, who died in 1419, is usually given as John Catterick (alias Ketterick, Keterich, etc.), and he had previously served as Bishop of St David's and Bishop of Coventry and Lichfield.

Lord Robert Carey married twice. His first wife was Margaret Courtenay, a daughter of Sir Philip Courtenay (1340–1406), of Powderham, Devon, son of Hugh Courtenay, 2nd Earl of Devon (1303–1377) by his wife Margaret de Bohun (died 1391), daughter and heiress of Humphrey de Bohun, 4th Earl of Hereford (1298–1322) by his wife Elizabeth, a daughter of King Edward I. Her eldest brother was Richard Courtenay (died 1415), Bishop of Norwich, a close friend and ally of Henry of Monmouth, later King Henry V, who did much to restore Robert Carey to royal favor after his father's attainder. By his first wife Carey had one son, Sir Philip Carey (died 1437), MP for Devon in 1433.

Sir Phillip Carey married Lady Christiana de Orchard (died 1472), daughter and heiress of William de Orchard and they have Sir

William Carey (1437–1471) and he marries Anna (or Alice) Fulford, a daughter of Sir Baldwin Fulford (died 1476) of Fulford, Devon, by whom he had children: Lord William Carey who marries Lady Mary Boleyn, eldest daughter of Lord Thomas Boleyn and Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lady Mary Boleyn is the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk and Lady Catharine de Moleyns who had Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk who married Lady Elizabeth Tinley and they had three notable children, Lord Thomas Howard, Lady Elizabeth Howard, and Lord Edmund Howard and he marries a second time to Lady Agnes Tinley and she gives birth to Lord William Howard who marries Lady Margaret Gamage and she gives birth to Sir Charles Howard, 1st Earl of Nottingham who marries Lady Catherine Carey, the daughter of Lord Henry Carey, 1st Baron Hunsdon who is the son of Lord William Carey and Lady Mary Boleyn.

Lord Richard William Carey is also a direct descendant of Lady Eleanor Beaufort, who is the daughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort, four surviving sons of Prince John of Gaunt and Lady Katherine Swynford.

Lord Richard William Carey's great-great-great-grandfather, Lord William Carey with his wife, Lady Dorothy Hasting traveled on aboard the USS Excalibur one day before the fateful day of May 1, 2153, when World War III fully merged with Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

It was Lord Patrick William Howard on April 27, 2153 that told some of the aristocratic living in England that World War III was fully merged and he asked several families to travel with his wife and him on the USS Excalibur.

Lord William Carey was one of the families he asked and in a hurry Lady Dorothy and Lord William Carey had to pack up only what they could carry with them and they had packed up their suitcases with their clothes, treasured pictures, silverware, china, and on April 30, 2153 along with Lord Patrick William Howard with the other families they walked to the USS Excalibur and boarded it.

One day later, on May 1, 2153 this is what happened without warning the world changed

At precisely 0230.26 hours Eastern Standard Time, on 1 May 2053 (an event later known as the "May Day Horror of '53"), the Eastern Coalition launched a first strike comprised of intercontinental ballistic missiles, bomber attacks, and portable nuclear weapons, against major North American and European cities, combined with a simultaneous Interface viral assault against the New United Nations computer infrastructure.[citation needed] Much to the surprise of the ECON political leadership, the New United Nations immediately retaliates with nuclear launches of their own, as well as bomber and satellite-based attacks against targets in the Middle East and Asia. Many Pacific nations sided with the Eastern Coalition against the United States when fighting finally broke out. Other political groupings, such as the Muslim Bloc, were likewise hit extremely hard during the nuclear exchanges, despite being non-aligned with either side during the war.