Lord Richard William Carey, 4th Duke of Bedford Territory

Lord Richard William Carey, 4th Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12

Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who married Lord William Carey in 2195 and he is the son of Lord Phillip Carey 2nd Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and Lady Elizabeth Beaufort and they had two children, Lord George Carey who marries Lady Henrietta Bourbon and Lady Georgiana Carey who marries Lord Huge Courtney.

Lord George Carey and Lady Henrietta Bourbon have two children, Lord Robert in 2125 and Lady Roberta in 2130 and Lord Robert marries Lady Lettice Knolly in 2148 and in June of 2150, their son, Lord Richard William Carey and he is followed by Lady Richenda Henrietta Carey in 2156.

Lord Robert relocates his family to Rigel Seven until a terrible famine takes places similar to the one on Talos IV and when Lord Charles Andrew JR hears it he writes his first cousin twice removed, and he tells him " Listen here Lord Robert. Your son and daughter are the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard. You need to return to the safety of Star Base 12. Your grandfather and their aunt will take care of your children."

Lord Robert tells his wife, Lady Lettice what Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR writes him and Lady Lettice is reluctant to depart with their two children but Lord Robert tells her " There is a terrible famine on Rigel Seven and what happened on Talos IV and Kudos is trying to play god."

"Kudos is similar to Colonel Phillip Green and some of his contemporaries like Genghis Khan, Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolph Hitler. They all tried to play god and conquer and none succeeded." Lord Robert tells his wife.

"My father and my sister, Lady Roberta, will take care of Lord Richard William and Lady Richenda Henrietta." Lord Robert tells Lady Lettice.

Lord Robert and Lady Lettice help their two children, Lord Richard William and Lady Richenda Henrietta pack up their suitcases and they board a shuttle craft to Star Base 12.

"Listen, Lord Richard William and Lady Richenda Henrietta. You will be met by my father, Lord George and my sister, Lady Roberta on Star Base 12 along with your first cousin thrice removed, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, the Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Robert tells them.

"Lord Richard William. You will become the Duke of Bedford Territory after your grandfather." Lord Robert tells his son " Lady Richenda. I am sure that you can find a suitable match."

Lady Lettice walks over to her two children and she embraces her son and daughter " I love you my children. Your father and I will relocate to Star Base 10 where your maternal grandfather and mother live."

"We can't stay on Rigel Seven. The governor is thinking about doing what the governor on Talos IV is thinking about and exterminating all the families that have no standing." Lady Lettice explains.

"You will be better off with your grandfather, Lord George and your aunt, Lady Roberta." Lady Lettice states.

Lady Lettice Knollys direct ancestors are : Lord William Carey and Lady Mary Boleyn as well, but Lady Lettice Knolly comes through her daughter, Lady Catherine Carey who marries Sir Francis Knolly and they have Lady Lettice Knolly who marries Lord Walter Devereux, who becomes the First Earl of Essex and they have Lord Robert Devereux 2nd Earl of Essex and Lady Lettice Knolly remarries Lord Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester and Lord Christopher Blount."

Lord Robert Devereux 2nd Earl of Essex marries

Frances Walsingham and they have Lord Robert Devereux who marries Lady Frances Howard, the daughter of Lord Thomas Howard, Duke of Suffolk who was the son of Lord Thomas Howard 4th Duke of Norfolk by his second wife, Lady Margaret.