What Are Friends For

The Star-Fleet Academy Dinner Dance

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley has asked Karissa to attend the Star-Fleet Academy Dinner Dance with him. He doesn't want to go solo, and Karissa agrees to attend the Star-Fleet Academy Dinner Dance with him.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley borrow his best friend's, Lt. Richard Williams convertible mustang to go pick up Karissa at Madame' Boarding House.

It is a metallic blue hard-top mustang dated back from 2267. It has light blue leather interior, a radio, automatic and front wheel drive.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley is dressed in his best suit and he is playing the radio as he cruises towards Madame's Boarding House in Bedford Territory.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley is listening to some good old soft rock from the best era in music from the 1970's but he also listens to some late 1960' music and he is very excited about this Star-Fleet Dinner Dance that Star-Fleet Academy gives four times a year for their students.

It's not the biggest dance of the year at Star-Fleet Academy as that is the Home-Coming Dinner Dance that takes place every September.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley listens to "Lady" sung by Styx and he is driving with a smile on his face and he is happy that Karissa is attending the Star-Fleet Dinner Dance with him.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley drives up the driveway to Madame's Boarding House and Madame sees Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley drives up. He turns off the radio and he opens up the door and climbs out of the convertible mustang and he walks up to the door, knocks on the door and Madame opens up the door " bonne soirée Monsieur Riley." Madame tells him.

"Good Evening Madame Valois. I have come to pick up Karissa." Lt Kevin Thomas Riley tells her.

"Mademoiselle Karissa is upstairs getting ready for the dinner dance. She is very excited this evening about this dinner dance.' Madame tells him.

"You look very handsome in your suit. Why not your Star-Fleet dress uniform?" Madame asks.

"It wasn't required. We were given the choice that we could wear either our dress uniform or our best street clothes." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley tells her.

Karissa walks down the stairs and into the living room where Lady Isabella Collins and Lady Josette Collins are keeping him entertained.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley rises to his feet and he looks at Karissa who is dressed in a white regency dress and he tells her "Wow! You look fantastic Karissa."

"Thank you Kevin. You look very handsome this evening. I am really looking forward to this dinner dance this evening." Karissa tells him.

"I see that Lady Isabella and Lady Josette were keeping you entertained while you were waiting for me." Karissa tells him.

"I have known Lady Isabella and her sister, Lady Josette for a while. I had no idea that they were living at Madame's as the last time I saw them they were with their father and mother out at Collinwood Manor." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley states.

"Lord Joshua Collins with his dear wife, Lady Naomi  were traveling with Lord Patrick William Howard and his wife before that fateful day of May 1, 2153." Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley states.

"The Collins are primarily of English/Scots/French descent." Lt Kevin Thomas Riley tells her.

"They are not aristocrats but from good gentry people. Lord Joshua didn't come with a title, but because he was born into a British gentry family he was addressed as Lord Joshua Collins. Kevin tells her.