The Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory Part Five

Kevin Thomas Riley's Dream Comes True

Let's go back to the Pagan Year of 2275, when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell first arrived on Star Base 12 from Post World War Three begun 2126 but it didn't really merge into a World War III until May 1, 2153 with the ECON lodging the first nuclear missile and without any warning ECON with the help of Colonel Phillip Green changed the world in one day's time.

World War III fully merged on May 1, 2153 and didn't end until a cease-fire was declared in October of 2153, but although The ECON leader was killed.

There was still another monster at large named Colonel Phillip Green who thought he could play god and no matter where Phillip Green went people were killed like Hitler did during World War Two.

Finally two years in 2155, Flint the Immortal surprises Green and drops the Ebola Virus on his camp in the mountains of Montana and it kills the sorry excuse of a genocidal maniac.

Those people that survive the war celebrate his death and they hope that can save Planet Earth, but the world as they knew no longer exists.

There are wide-spread famine, pestilence, and a lack of law and order on Planet Earth and war-lords take over Planet Earth.

It takes centuries for Planet Earth to recover from World War III.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was born in Post War World III in The new United States in 2255 and no one knows the long term effects of radiation poisoning for years to come.

Tragedy strikes Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell at the young age of 15, when she sees her mother die from the long term side effects of radiation poisoning, followed by her father and the final blow is when her fiance, Roy dies as well.

Karissa temporarily lives with kin until they can no longer take care of her and their own children.

Food is rationed out with food coupons and they sign up for the United Federation of Planet relocation program on Star Base 12.

May 1, 2270, Karissa boards the USS Republic along with 499 war orphans who are a part of the relocation program.

While traveling on the USS Republic, she is sitting in the garden, when a young officer, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who has just come from his family's funeral of Talos IV.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley is headed back to Star Base 12 to return to Star-Fleet Academy, but he strikes up a conversion with Karissa in the garden on The USS Republic.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell share a similar loss and they become very close while they are traveling back to Star Base 12 and it's Kevin Riley that tells Karissa about Star Base 12 and all the aristocrats that live on Star Base 12.

When Lord Kevin Thomas Riley and Karissa are transported down to Star Base 12 he is the one that introduces her to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Both of them are the senior Dukes on Star Base 12 and they are first cousins and they are related through Lord Frederick William Howard, the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR father and Lord Richard William Carey's great-grandmother are brother and sister.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley escorts Karissa on his arm and presents her to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard William Carey and standing by his father, is Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William and he are second cousins.

Karissa really doesn't care for either, but if she had a choice she would have accepted Lord Richard William Carey over Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard is a determined young man and he starts to pursue her.