~2~

Ranboo POV

A/n~~~ MCC Rising Pooogggg

I had a lot of fun playing Minecraft with Y/n and was gonna see if he wanted to hangout in vc sometime soon. Till then I just decided to go get a snack. As I walk out into the kitchen I see that my little sister has one of her friends over. "Hey Bianca." "Hey Mark, I don't remember if I told you that Lily was coming over." "You didn't but hello Lily." "Hi!"  You see Lily's a good kid, but she's one of those little kids that always wants to be by her friends siblings. I grab a box of cheese it'z and head back to my room.

As I walk back into my room I sit down on my gaming chair snacking on my cheese it'z and scrolling through tik tok.
Almost every video I see is talking about mine and Y/n's interaction on my stream and Twitter. It was honestly quite funny seeing everyone's theories on if we were dating. All of the fan art and edits were quite cool as well. I liked a few of them and got off Tik Tok and headed to Twitter, like always there's some drama but it didn't involve me so I ignored it, and look at fan art.
After a bit I heard the front door closed and assumed Lily went home. I got bored and decided to call Tubbo to see if he wanted to vc.

Discord

Tubbo

RanbooLive
Hey Tubbo wanna vc

Tubbo
Sure! Also I said call me Toby off stream😡

RanbooLive
Right right sorry tObY

Tubbo
🖕

Incoming call from Tubbo

"Hello mArK." Tubbo squaked. "Hi Tub-Toby." I corrected. "Anyways what are you up to?" He asked.
"Nothing really I'm just bored." I said. "So you decided to call me?" He questioned.
"Yeah.. um i-I-if you're busy I can just um call back later!?" I stuttered a bit.
"Dude it's fine I'm bored too don't worry." He assured me.
"Ok, you sure?" I asked for confirmation. "Yes I'm sure, also I seen your stream earlier who's PandaBoi or whoever it was that raided you?" He asked.
"Oh yeah! Their really nice and he has a really good sense of humor- similar to ours." I replied in a cheery tone.
"Ooo I might have to check out one of their streams!" He said in an upbeat tone. "Yeah I watched one of his vods earlier, I think it was one where they tried to speed run Minecraft." I smiled even tho he couldn't see me. "Ooo how did they do?" He questioned.
"They died by falling off one of the obsidian towers in the end and rage quit!" I chuckled.
Tubbo- I mean Toby just started giggling.

We talked for about 2 hours then Toby had to leave to go do something with his family.
It was about 3 pm so I was quite bored and I didn't want to bother anyone so I just started to watch YouTube and zone out.

(Quick A/n I do this while I read fan fins or draw it's very fun, also I'm going of the time one that I have with my girlfriend in California so Ranboo is 2 hours behind Y/n.)

I was zoned out for like 3 hours so it was 6:14 p.m. then I heard a knock at my door. "Hey Mark mom brought food back home so get your butt in the kitchen before I eat your food to." After Bianca said that I heard fast running feet to the kitchen. So obviously I had to book it to the kitchen before she was able to eat my food.

I was sitting at the table with my family just making small talk, then my dad asked me, "How was your stream today Mark?"
"It was good, I just played Minecraft and I think I also made a friend." "That's good, what's their name?" My mom butted in and asked.
"His name is Y/n!" I said in a bit more f a happy tone. "Hey Mark why did your mood change so suddenly, that only happens when-"
"No I don't like him I just met them today." I cut off my sister. "Okayyy" she said dragging out the y.

[718 words]

Sorry for this chapter taking a bit to get out I was procrastinating on writing and I was going through something mentally but here it is Chapter 2! Remember that you are loved and it gets better! Byeee <3