IV

Y/N SPLIT FROM HER PARENTS AND SKIPPED THE LINE TO STAND NEXT TO KENMA AT BREAKFAST

Y/N SPLIT FROM HER PARENTS AND SKIPPED THE LINE TO STAND NEXT TO KENMA AT BREAKFAST. "good morning ken ken." she teased as she snickered and grabbed a plate.

kenma gave her a sleepy glare as he put a piece of toast on his plate. "hey, shut up my head hurts."

y/n blinked a few times as she looked over at him. "are you hung over? we only drank like three beers...you must be a light weight." she said as she placed a grapefruit on her plate. "i can sneak you some painkillers."

"thanks but i already took some. nearly the whole bottle." kenma sighed as he started walking over to an empty table.

"we're you trying to kill yourself?" y/n asked as she sat across from him at their table from yesterday.

"after last night, maybe i was." he said making a laugh slip out of y/n. kenma's eyes floated over to her plate making him raise an eyebrow, well not actually. "that's all you're gonna eat?" he said referring to her grapefruit.

"well yeah, i have a snowboarding competition this morning." she said as she scooped a piece out. "i've gotta kick this guy's ass. he's been competing with me since we were ten so it's really lame."

"well when's your thing?" kenma asked as he picked at his eggs.

"why? you wanna come?" y/n asked as she leaned forward in her seat.

"sure why not?" kenma sighed. "it's better than doing what my parents want."

she eyed him for a bit before sinking back in her seat. "it's at eleven. you better show."

-

kenma looked out the window. the sun was shining so bright that it made the snow sparkle. beside him was y/n's snowboard that he was to watch as she got dressed.

"alright i'm here." she said as she grabbed kenma's attention. she wore a black and white snow bib that had a belt that cinched at the waist. her matching black snow boots and red goggles pulled the outfit together. as her thick white turtle neck sat underneath the bib.

the fake blond looked her up and down as he snickered. "and i thought the jumpsuits my mom had were bad."

"shut up." y/n said through gritted teeth. "in a year or two these will be in all the stores."

"sure they will." a snarky male voice said...but it wasn't kenma's. y/n slowly turned around to see

"marcus." she said as she looked up at the black haired boy.

"you're still shorter than me, adorable." he said with a condescending smile, that made y/n fume. "i hope your ready to get your ass handed to you."

"as if-"

"and when you do lose..." he leaned down towards her face, "i'll be waiting for my victory kiss-"

marcus was cut off by the feeling of y/n's hand pushing his face away. "in your dreams, i'm gonna kick your ass out there. kenma, grab my board."

kenma took the hint and picked up the girl's board to help her dramatic exit. the two teens left the resort and made their way to the slopes.

y/n had a fire in her e/c eyes that looked like they could melt all of the snow on the mountain.

"you get mad easily." kenma commented as he handed her her board.

"no i don't, it's just him." she scoffed as her gloved hands gripped onto her f/c board. "that bastard is the only person that can make me this upset, and he's been doing it since we were kids."