💟 My Ship Rating

Veteran x Player
(Non-canon)
Rating: 9.8/10
They have lots of good chemistry, they've been in different Logic series outside of Among Us, and they are just so wholesome. Not to mention that one episode where he got Noob (Player's ex) voted out and caused her to break things off with Player. He was legit acting like how Mr. Cheese acts with the TheGentleman in that one... 0_0

Mr. Cheese x TheGentleman
(Canon)
Rating: 8.4/10
Their relationship is one of the most memorable subplots in AUL. The character development they go through since Episode 2 was amazing to see. Only reason it has a lower score than Plateran is because it's just... really in your face in a few episodes. Like, we know they're cute, but you don't need to bring it up so much.

Player x Captain
(Non-canon)
Rating: 7.9/10
I ship them because it's cute and it has lots of potential. Of course, Player would need to stop being so tsundere and Captain needs to be less possessive and clingy in order for their relationship to function properly. Also I noticed Player's two main ships are kind of yandere. Veteran framed Noob and got her voted out, while Captain literally created a zombie virus because our favorite red bean refused to return his feelings.

Mr. Cheese x Mr. Egg
(Non-canon)
Rating: 7.5/10
I love a good "Enemies to Friends to Lovers" trope. Like, I am well aware that Mr. Cheese hates Mr. Egg, but it seems like that hatred has died out a little. Cheesy boi still doesn't like egg boi, but they tolerate each other now. As long as Mr. Egg doesn't make a move on TheGentleman...

Engineer x Gnome
(Canon)
Rating: 9.5/10
These two are just so cute!! I usually don't like straight ships in media, but the way they love each other is too adorable! I would have given the ship a higher score but my yaoi bias won't allow it. Sorry...