💟 Request: Goobyfarts

This is the first request of the fanfic! I will admit, Goobyfarts definitely seems cute as heck so it might be one of my crackships now too XD

Also, you can also request headcanons so don't be shy. Just give me a scenario and I'll make headcanons on how each of the characters might react to it.

With that out of the way, let's get on with the oneshot! This was a request from TheCrazyTyto.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Preview:
Player lost yet another match of Among Us. Even with the extra research and training as both a crewmate and imposter, he still couldn't win! But when the Captain changes the rules to three imposters, two old and familiar faces show up. Can they be his chariot to victory? Or is he doomed for another failure?

☆~Player's POV~☆

Another day, another loss.

Seriously, why can't I get a win already?! I even asked Mr.Cheese for imposter training and I still couldn't win! All I got out of it was the cheesy orange boi giving me disappointed looks whenever I lose as an imposter.

I ignored Bro who was gloating about how he was the one who helped the crewmates to victoty. Hah! He was the first one killed when we started the match. Mother was preoccupied with the wires in electrical which gave me enough time to kill Bro and vent out of there.

Veteran pat my back in reassurance but I ignored him. I appreciate and love his support but I was not in the mood. Why can't I get a win?!

I was pulled from my self-loathing as Captain called for a lobby meeting.

"Alrighty everybody! I know we swore never to do this again, but I decided to go three imposters again for this next round!" Captain said in his usual cheerful tone.

The lobby, exluding me, went into an a frenzy. I wasn't here the last time we did three imposters, but I did know that Mr.Cheese was the MVP for the match. And also was the reason why Veteran was ignoring me for a few days, which I was still annoyed at him for.

As per usual, Captain disregards the lobby's protests, saying something about how it'll make the game more intense. This clearly made several people upset, so it wasn't a surprise when Rose and Bday 'conviently' had dinner plans and left after the announcement.

Lucky...

Captain was sad for a moment before bouncing back to his cheerful self again, saying how he knew some people might leave and called in some old lobby membets just in case.

As if on cue, two cremates spawned at the lobby entrance. One being brown with toilet paper on his head, and the other was pink with a weird stem with an eye at the top. Oh man, it's been a while since I've seen Poopyfarts and Goober! Wonder how they've been doing...

"Now that we have enough people, let's get this party started!" Captain said as he started the match.

Game Start

There are 3 imposters.

Oh... yay... I got imposter.

I sighed to myself before checking who my teammates are. Much to my surprise, it was Poopyfarts and Goober! I was a little worried about our chances of winning. Poopyfarts I knew was a fairly competent imposter but I've never seen how good of an imposter Goober is. This should be an interesting match...

"Alright, everyone scatter!" Captain shouted before the crew ran off in different directions.

The only people left in the Mira HQ cafeteria were me, Veteran, Poopyfarts, and Goober. I pray that they don't kill Veteran off first. I need him for an alibi, plus it'd be unfair to him if he was the first kill.