💟 Request: Rookie x Angel

I'll have to admit, this one is a ship I did not expect. But I think the concept is cute though~! Definitely going to be one of my favorite rare pairs.

This was requested by Bootieos16. With that out of the way, let's get into the oneshot!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Preview:
Rookie was invited by Player to join in a round of Among Us. What he expected was a fun-filled match. What he didn't expect was... her. Can this Crewmate complete his mission? Or will he fall for the femme fatale's beguiling charms?

☆~No one's POV~☆

Rookie blinked his eyes and looked around once the brightness of getting beamed into the lobby was gone. The blue bean was here because Player had invited him to join in a match of Among Us. Usually he would play in his own personal lobby but decided to join the Captain's lobby this time since it's been a while since he saw everyone.

He finally noticed Player waving to him and went over. The red bean was the same as ever but after finally managing to wins, Player definitely has an aura about him. Something that was... confident. More relaxed and assured, basically.

And as always, his crown-wearing companion Veteran was by his side. But, for some reason unknown to Rookie, Mr.Egg was hanging around the duo. Strange.

"What up, Rookie?" Veteran greeted. "You stoked for a game of Among Us?"

"I sure am." The blue bean replied. "Gosh, it's been a while since I last played with you guys. I don't think I recognize a few of these... people..."

Rookie felt his brain shut down as a light blush crossed his face. A few feet away from where he was standing was a very beautiful girl wearing the rose colored spacesuit and a halo above her head. He could hear Player and Veteran talking to him but it all came out muffled as he focused on the beauty was giggling at something that Stoner just said.

"...R...? ...ook...? ROOKIE!!"

"Huh?! I'm here!" The blue bean exclaimed. "What were you saying?"

"I was saying," Player started, clearly annoyed that Rookie was not paying attention, "is that you need to stop staring at Angel. Veteran is going to gut you if you do."

Rookie seemed confused before looking over at the yellow bean.

He really wished he didn't.

Rookie got really scared and adjusted his tophat nervously as Veteran was glaring at him with all the murderous intent in existence. The blue bean was looking anywhere but the yellow astronaut, astonished by the lack of concern from the other lobby members. Then again, this lobby was arguably the weirdest one in all of Among Us.

"So... who exactly is Angel? The one with the rose colored spacesuit?"

"Yep, that's her. All I can say is that she's a nice girl but NEVER get in her way when she's imposter." Player warned. "She's ruthless."

Rookie nodded, surprised and in disbelief that someone so pretty could be scary. But then again, Player likely knew Angel than he did so he won't dismiss the red bean's warning.

"Anyways, buckle up. The match is about to start."

Player waved goodbye and went off to a different area of the lobby. Veteran gave him one last glare but following. Seriously, what is up with the yellow bean today? Was he always this... aggressive?

Rookie didn't have time to ponder as he and everyone else were beamed into the Skeld.

Game Start