chapter 1

"Where am I "What is this place ? "And why am I in a box? all I know is that I got to get out of This box I thought. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise like glass hitting the ground but liquidity sounding. I then peeped out of the box and saw a anamorphic animal. I was frozen in shock, was this a dream I thought. All of a sudden the anamorphic animal turned around to look at me With what looked like love in his eyes. I could now see what the anamorphic animal was, it was a leopard. It then started to walk towards to the box I was in, But then for all of a sudden it went to the box next to me. Then I saw it walk away out of the room. I was shocked about what I saw. I then quietly opened the box and stepped out.

Then I heard the door open and then I saw the leopard It then rushed at me. I then saw a door beside and made a run for it. Luckily I managed to out run it. then I closed the door behind before looking around and seeing a ventilation staff open, for some reason this give a bad feeling to me. I then heard shaking coming from in the vents. then I saw a white and black latex puddle coming out of the vent. The leopard then started to change to how it looked before it was a puddle.

It then pounced on me. It started to put latex in my mouth while i started to make lude noises. I then looked at my hands that were now changing to paws, I then felt ears growing on my head, and my face changing to how lepord looked. I then noticed my dick grow bigger in size. I then felt the latex going up my ass. He then pushed me to the wall and picked me up, I now noticed I was covered in what looked like fur. He then picked me up, and put me on the wall, and he the got behind me and put his dick in me. I then started makeing loud moaning noises uncontrollablely. It felt so good, there was no point in trying to resist away I would rather stick with the lepord that blessed me, it thought.

I then saw a black creature that looked like a dinosaur crawl out of the same vent, he then jerked the leopard off. I then started to whine like a puppy.   he then grabbed me on my arm and told me to turn into a puddle to go into the vents or else. I then complied. We then went into the vents that then led In to a room That had books everywhere like kinda looked like a library. He then put me on a bed an put something in me that made me unconscious. By the time I woke up I had forgotten where i was before I got transfurd. The person that saved me then sat down beside me and asked." are you ok? Then it went silent for a couple seconds then he said his name was puro. I then asked "why did you save me". But for some reason puro didn't answer