1 II Introduction

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

"CULL GREEN"

IT was a pluvial day at the Gonzalez Manor, the rain seethed down the windows. It always helped sooth her whenever she wasn't feeling well. She loved to just admire mother nature and her wonders on days like this. 

The young woman, by the name of Katherine Anne Gonzalez, walked down the small steps of her gorgeous 4-poster bed. She hurried over to the small window, which was at the roof of the house.

The pluvial days were her absolute favourite, because she, who was very lonely, could open the window in her small bedroom and climb out towards the rain. The gloomy weather never failed to excite the young girl. She knew the consequences of doing this troublesome deed, but she'd take the chances.

Her health was physically stable, but her thoughts were skyrocketing towards a pit. A pit of sadness, and sorrow. Where she, once had creative and innovational thoughts, was now a human, who didn't want anything to do with herself. She didn't know who she was, what she was, but all she knew, was that her life, was completely miserable.

She gripped onto the small white wooden part of the window, as she let her fingers trail down towards it. She pulled it up at once, then pulled her leg towards the outside. She gripped onto the ladder she had once, unknowingly placed there, and climbed down. Once she was a few inches away from the uneven grounds, she plopped onto the grass.

She swished her now wet hair, as she finally forgot about her miserable and depressing life. She smiled, as she whistled. She smiled because she was happy. She never needed to force a smile here. She always felt a small presence linger around her, but as she never wanted to ruin the moment, she never complained.

The blonde, on the other hand, knew everything and anything she did. He'd watch her from below, as he'd admire her small body. The way her hair swished, and how she let a big smile on her face. He'd never failed to notice the little things about her. He knew she blinked briskly. whilst lying, or when she frowned when she'd have someone flirt with her.

He knew it all.

----------

"Y/N! Comigo has brought you your dress, Madame!" Comigo, a small house-elf, who had worked for the family, yelled. He knocked on the door a few times, and she felt guilt rise into her. Comigo's mother, Diana, and father, Steven, had died, as Comigo had to take their place from an early age.

The young y/n, opened the door, as she swiftly grabbed the package, wrapped in a small see-through package. She shut the door, as Comigo left right after. She gradually admired the parchment itself, until she finally faced the colour.

Cull green. Her favourite colour. The Slytherin colour. But how? She knew that none of her friends would buy her lavish things such as this unless they had lettered her. It was shiny, with a design near the shoulders,  that alined towards her back, to her waist. It revealed marginally of her breasts. As her small smile turned into a forming frown, and look of confusion. She found a small note written at the top of the sealed bag, as she picked it up, and eyed the wording that the person had used.

Dear Y/N,

Dear Y/N,

I know you're thinking about why this isn't your usual style, but today is a special day, For you and me. Cannot wait to see you wearing this dress. Don't let me down.

Love, Anonymous.

who could this be? Thousands of noetic conceptions ran through her already clustered mind until the loud knock on the door, interrupted her crazed thoughts. She met the face of her older brother, James Quazz Gonzalez. He had brown hair, that flopped at his sides

"Heyy sis!" he said, whilst acting like an over-obsessed fangirl. She loved her brothers deeply, but her older brother was just, a bitch. She smirked as he entered the room, and sat down on her 4-poster bed.

She scoffed, as he laid down onto the bed, as he trough pillows across the hall. She decided to pay no attention to her brother, and instead admire the incipient dress in a transparent plastic bag, as she re-read the note over, and over again.

"what do you want?" she asked, as her frown, turned into slight blush. Who had given this to her? "I aurally heard mother and father talking about meeting the Malfoys today." He boasted, "Watch your back because I and Draco have an idea up of sleeve." afore she could reply, anything he slammed the door and left without a trace. She was very exasperated by her brother's actions. Would the two young boys ever leave her alone?

"Got to deal with that Ferret boy now..." she whispered underneath her breath, as she threw the sealed bag onto her bed.

ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

He watched her climb up, as her body fit through the small window, which she had constantly been using. Oh, how her hair swished, and how she stomped when she hummed songs. Her laughs held music to his ears.

She was addicting, and he couldn't get enough. Ever since that night, at a party, all he could crave was her.

Her scent, her smile, her touch, her lips, her everything. And he didn't know why.

He didn't know how, out of all people, why her? Why did he feel weak to his knees, when he saw her pretty smile. Or the way she laughed, how she pouted when she was frustrated?

  When he saw her hair wave so nicely around her face, on windy days. The way she curled it on certain days, or how she straightened it when she felt like it.

Even the way she looked smiling, the way she looked while reading, or talking, made his heartbeat rapidly.

He'd do anything to have his lips on hers or to hear her softly moaning into his ear. Or her telling him how bad he was for her. How could such a meaningless dare turn into such an unhealthy obsession?

How could Y/n Anne Gonzalez, turn him on so much, that he'd die to be with her? That he'd kill anyone who stands in his way? It was all so confusing, but so simple.

He loved her, and she'd soon love him.

The Gonzalez's are very close to him, and his family. So close that they wanted to join forces, and get him and his lovely Y/n married.

That would be a dream, but that dream would soon come true.

Ever since they were kids their family were Wizards, which later turned into the "Mafia" when the Dark lord(we shall not say his name) changed wizardry forever by trying to kill Harry James Potter. Whatever? Never happened though.

-words:1137