𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

----------------------------

Draco's POV

--------------------------------------------------

I chuckled to my self, putting my hands in my pockets, looking down to the floor

I chuckled to my self, putting my hands in my pockets, looking down to the floor. She was finally with me, mine. 

And I didn't have to worry anymore. I could have my time with her now, and I'd prove to her how much I love her. 

I look back into her beautiful eyes, But I saw different.

 The beautiful smile she had was a frown, and the eyes that were filled with joy, were filled with hurt and digust. My smirk completely left my face, as I started to worry. Her hair was a mess, and she looked like she hadn't eaten in days.

Have they been sending the food that I have told to give to her?  She was crouched, with her arms hugging her knee's on the counter. 

Once she found out I was looking at her, which wasn't to long, she turned away from me. I grabbed her wrist softly, and pulled her against me. 

She gasped, looking into my eyes, before facing down in shame. I took Y/N her chin to face me, but she looked to the side. Was she trying to avoid my fucking gaze? I sighed to myself, before looking back at her figure. 

I didn't bother, and slowly went into the back of her shirt. I soon found her bra, and slowly put my other hand in, holding her against me with my shoulders, and un-scapling her bra.

She flinched again, but still stood quiet...

I slowly un-buttoned her green gown, which had buttons half way. Once I un-buttoned them all, I started to take of the clothing that covered her shoulders slowly.

Her arms were against my chest, with no air between us. The second I took of her gown, it fell to the floor, around her.

I grabbed her hips, trying to control myself. God I missed her touch, oh her smell, and her scent.  I slowly rubbed my hands against her hips, and slid my hands down to her waist.

My cold hands, against her warm body, god I could have fucked her right there. I needed this women's god dam touch. I needed her.

As her panties slid down, I picked her up, bridal style, and placed her onto the counter of the bathroom again. 

I un-buttoned my white button-up shirt, and slowly took of my pants. I slowly dragged down my boxers. I went over to her, she had the same position as before, but her head was tilted to the side, staring at the sinks. 

I sighed, and walked over to her, and led her over to the shower.

I pushed her body up against mine, and slowly rubbed some soap against her back. Her hands where hugging my back, because of how close we were. 

 As soon as I closed the tap, the water stopped . She let go of me, as I took a towel that was hanging on the shower door. I gave over to her, as she wrapped it around her.

I picked her up, like before, and led her over to the bed. I placed her wet body onto the silk sheets, covering her with a green blanket that I had laying around.

-Words:556-