8 II Addiction

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

"BEST OF FORTUITY"

As soon as we finish, everyone except for me and Draco began yawning.

"Im going to head to bed" verbally expresses Quara, Thomas follows her and verbalizes, "me too."

"cya! " I express as they ambulate up the stairs. I expeditiously pack up my stuff, while Draco consistently visually examines me, with his hands one the table, playing with his rings, and his hair all messed up from picking up the boxes.

He suddenly took my wrist again, while I picked up the last book. "can you stop?" I verbally express limpidly exasperated, to face him smirking shaking his head.

I roll my eyes, clutching my books against my chest, with him basically holding my hand.

"Aren't you going to reward me?"

"for what exactly, Malfoy?"

"picking up your luggage, I'm so strong after all.." He says scoffing a little.

"fine" I go close to him and peck his cheek. I was about to leave, until he got up and pushed me to a white, smooth, stone wall. My back pressed up against the wall, as his lips were inches away from mine. I don't know why, but I felt the

"shh..." he says putting his finger over his mouth.

"now, tell me. Why are you telling me your not mine?"

"Because we can't be together. " He then grabs my arm and pushes them to the side, holding it with his big arms. "give me 5 reason's why."

"fine..."

"1. I am dating your best friend-" He kisses my forehead "what the-",

"carry on." He says into my ear. His hot breath fanning against my cheeks.

"t-wo...I hate you. We never got along." He kisses my left cheek and smiles.

"three...We are basically enimies." He kisses my right cheek

"f-our...We aren't compatible." He then pecks my nose. "last one" He says smirking.

"five....you want me for my money." He took grip of my neck, and held it tight. Before smashing his lip against mine, as soon as I felt his soft lips on mine, I felt this excitement rushing into me. Like this locked up feeling, burst free. I wrapped my hands around his neck, as his tight on mine became tighter. This turned him on even more, causing him to grip onto my thigh , and push it against the wall again. I could feel his erection grow hard, and it made me want him. Crave him.

I pulled him in further, trying to get more of him, not realising Thomas and Quara were heading into the room with Mattheo on Facetime, to see how I was doing.

They saw the whole thing, of me kissing Draco Fucking Malfoy.

I quickly saw that they were coming and warned Draco, "Malfoy, there coming, I see them" Draco turned around quickly and we acted like nothing was happening. Just some 'friends' talking to each other.

I greeted Mattheo, and talked to him for a bit. "love you" Mattheo replies.

"love you too." I could see Draco clenching his fingers. This was going to be a horrible night. "hey Quara, I'm going to the guest room instead. Quara nodded as I walked of into the room.

-Words: 689-