It hurts

A girl in her mid 20s came running in the police station calling HM's name.Her eyes were puffed tear stains clearly visible on her cheeks.Ks stopped  her and asked her about her problem meanwhile HM came out.

Tanvi: Maddam sir main Tanvi aur parso meri shaadi thi..aur mera dulha shaadi k Mandap par Aaya hi nahi..(she started crying)..shaadi se pahele maine pucha tha ki woh sach mein sure hain ya nahi par tab meethi meethi batein ki..ki woh mujhse bohut pyar karta hain par...(she couldn't continue due to her sobs.)

Cheetah handed Tanvi a glass of water.Everyone looked at a lost Haseena Malik who was reminiscing the incidents of her engagement day.KS decided to take the matter in her hands to avoid hurting HM anymore when AS entered the place.

AS: kya hua KS yeh devi iss prakar ro kyun rahi hain?

Ks: woh inka dulha shaadi k mandap par nahi aaya..(she said slowly.)

Hearing Kasrishma Singh's words AS immediately looked at HM.He knew his Haseena very well she also must have shed uncountable tears behind the closed door of her room.He tried to read her eyes but miserably failed..he had expected to see a tinch of sadness or hatred or anger but her eyes held nothing.She has always been exceptionally good in camouflaging her emotions he thought.

Tanvi went with Pushpaji to file her complaint when Santu spoke..

SS: Dekha Cheeteh inka dulha bhi DSP sir ki tarha nikla..agar ladki pasand nahi toh pahele bol dena chahiye na...aise kisiko rulana acchi baat hain..

Ks: Ama o ka bakeiti kar rahi ho...(she scolded Santu trying to stop her.)

SS: Toh main galat kya boli Karishma madam..DSP sir agar aapko madam sir se shaadi karni hi nahi thi toh apne unse jhoote pyar karne ka natak firse kyun kiya..apko pata Hain madsam sir kitna royi Hain..unko Therapist k paas Jana padhta tha..ammi bhi kitni bimar ho gayi thi..yeh apne bilkul sahi nahi kiya..aap toh mere favourite DSP sir the par apne Maddam sir ko kitni taklif di ab aap mere favourite bilkul nahi ho..(she vent out her anger with utmost innocence breaking AS a little more.)

Ks: Ama o Santu!..Cheetah isse kaho chup ho jaye..(Karishma roared in anger.)

As: koi baat nahi Karishma Singh..hum chalte hain..Jai Hind(he left hurriedly trying to control his  tears.)
--------------------------
Haseena came out of the dance academy and her eyes fell on a small puppy in the middle of the road.It was unable to go on either side dur to heavy traffic..

HM: ya Allah!use bachana Hoga..

She immediately ran to the puppy and picked it up and turned to see a car speeding towards her.She froze at the spot when Suddenly a hand pulled her on the footpath.She looked at the face of her saviour it was none other than AS.

HM: Shukriya sir humari Jaan bachane k liye.

AS was still not over the incident that just happened..his whole inside shuddered at the thought of the car hitting her..what would have happened if he hadn't pull her on time?

AS: Pagal ho gayi hain aap..aise tez gadi k saamne khadi ho gayi?(he shouted holding both her shoulders.)Agar kuch ho jata toh!kabhi bhi apna khyal nahi rakhna Hain na aapko.

HM was blanking looking into his eyes which clearly depicted the fear of loosing her but how can she believe those eyes?She had seen love for her in them before but what happened? he betrayed her..he left her alone...her pain now turned into anger..she jerked his hands off her shoulder and took a step back.

HM: Apko kyun farq padhta hain Humare saath kya hota Hain? Engagement chhodkar..yeh shaher chhodkar jaate waqt Toh ekbaar bhi socha tha  Haseena Malik kya karegi..inn saade char mahino mein ek baar bhi khayal nahi aaya Haseena Zinda Hain ya mar gayi!

As: Haseenaji..(he whispered teary eyed)

HM: mat bulaiyye humein Haseenaji..nafrat Hain Hume iss shabd se..Humara dil hain yeh Anubhav sir koi khilona nahi jiske saath aap jab chahe jaise chahe khelenge..mat kijiye humare saamne yeh natak ki aapko humari fiqr Hain..(her eyes were red by now)
Hum hi bewaqoof Hain jo ek galti dobar kar baithe..aap par bharosa hi nahi  karna chahiye tha..(her breathes went heavy..she ran her hands through her hairs and took a deep breathe to calm herself down.)
Bohot shiddat se chaha tha humne aapko sir..bohut pyar kiya tha apse..aur aapne kya kiya sirf aur sirf dhokha diya humein..arey ek bar kahe dete ki aapko mission par Jana Hain,aap humse sagai nahi karna chahte... hum apko rokte kya?..par nahi apko toh Hume toot ta hua dekhkar maza ata Hain na!Arey kamse Kam insaniyat k naate humari buzurg ammi ke baare mein soch lete..bechari ko abhi bhi ap par bharosa Hain..unhe kya pata ki aapki fitrat he Hain dhoka dena..dard dena..
Humare liye na Anubhav sir humari self respect bohut zyada important Hain..isiliye jitni shiddat se humne apse mohabbat ki thi ab utni hi shiddat se hum aapse nafrat karte hain...I Hate You Anubhav Singh..I hate you and I'll hate you till my last breathe..(she ran to car wiping her flowing tears.)

Anubhav stood there like a statue.Her words drained the soul out of his body..Yes he deserved this hate this anger for hurting her this time..but she thinks his love is a hoax..how do he tell her she is the one whom he loves the most in this whole world?How do he tell her she meant the world to him?How do he tell her not only her he also had shed tears in the past few months more than what  he had shed in his entire life.
---------------------------
Precap: Anubhav's pain.
---------------------------
Finally Haseena outbursted on AS.What will this lead to?Will he realise his fault or will he went away from her?And does Haseena really hate him now or was it her anger speaking?
-----------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.

ANUSEENA-I See My Future In Your Eyes✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें