|one|

On the throne sat a young man with exquisite features but there was a bored expression on his face.

His eyes kept darkening, a sign that he was getting pissed off. As to why?

In front of him was a boy around 19 year's old and that boy kept talking about unnecessary things.

Today was yet another day where his father, the King, held a small ball where he could find his 'The one'.

The King and Queen know that he was Bisexual, that's why not only young girls were invited but also young men.

The crown prince, Hwang Hyunjin was bored out of his mind. He didn't understand why his father was always holding these balls when he clearly stated that he was not interested.

Hyunjin once again looked at the boy who was talking non-stop trying to impress him and he tched.

The boy stopped talking and looked at the crown prince and gulped, seeing that Hyunjin was getting pissed off, he excused himself.

While walking towards his family he mumbled under his breath, "Such a cold prince, Other princes were dying to marry me but he...!"

On the other hand, Hyunjin was so close to just snap everyone's neck as they were talking too much.

He hated humans, they were just too annoying.

Perhaps the man beside him noticed, he bent till he reached the ear level of Hyunjin and said, "You want to get out of here?". Hyunjin looked at him and said yes, he very much wanted to get out of here.

The man beside him straightened and said in a loud voice, "Everyone, Thank you for coming to attend this ball but as it is quite obvious, Crown Prince Hyunjin is not interested in any one of you. So this concludes todays' ball. Crown Prince will now be taking your leave but please do eat before you go." The man slightly bowed his head.

"Thanks Jeongin." Hyunjin said as he stands up, ready to leave.

***

On the other hand, A guy who ressembles a cute squirrel was struggling to get his bag from two men.

"Hah! Such a pussy! What, what happened? Princess is too weak to get his bag?", The man mocked in a sugary tone making the smaller boy cringe in disgust.

"I'm saying this one last time, Give. Me. Back. My. Bag." The smaller boy said through clenched teeth, trying his best to keep his anger at bay.

"Oh no... The princess is mad... Come suck daddy princess", The other man who was just standing there mocked.

"Tha-----"

The smaller boy had not yet completed his sentence when he was interrupted by a loud voice.

"JISUNGIE!", Jisung looked at the direction of the voice and saw his three best friends coming towards him and saw Felix who was ready to run to him paused at he noticed the situation.

Jisung looking pissed, two man who wore an amused expression on their face with one of then holding Jisung's bag. Felix frowned understanding the situation. He marched towards his best friend. The other two also understood and went towards Jisung.

"What's going on here?", Felix asked in a deep voice surprising the older men.

They looked at the younger boy and snickered."what? You think I'm scared of you boy?"

"Jisung, what's happening here?", Asked another voice , Jisung looked at Seungmin, the one who asked the question. " They stole my bag and they are not giving it back."

Seungmin looked at the two older men. "Give him back his bag."

"Or what?",The man said. Felix who was growing pissed off, suddenly came forward, punched the man who was holding Jisung's bag which resulted in the man letting go of Jisung's bag. He grabbed it, did a back kick and sent the man flying. The man hit his back on the wall and knelt on on his knees holding his stomach.

And this resulted in them getting into a fight. Jisung was not going to fight but this asshole right here had the nerve to fucking punch Minho.

Jisung's eyes darken. No one touches his friends and expect him to let them go.

He walks towards the man, grabs a fistful of the man's hair and bashed his head against the wall. He lets go of him, not even giving the man a chance to breath, he kicks him in the ribcage, we can faintly hear something cracking.

But that was not the end. No. He grabbed the man's arm, twisted it and pulled it towards him making the man kneel down and he broke the man's arms.

The other one seeing this got scared, he got up from the ground, run to the injured man and dragged him out of there apologizing multiple times.

Jisung looked at them with a cold expression, "And he had the nerve to call me princess. Fucking pussies."

He looks back at his friends, none of them was injured, he smiles and walks to them. "All good?"

"Yeah."
"Of course."
"As if they could do something to us."

Came their responses. Jisung laughed and said. " C'mon, let's go. Mom might be waiting for us right now."

"Yes! Your mom's kongguksu is the best" Felix said in an excited tone, skipping over to to Jisung and linking their arms together. "Off to Aunty Han's home! Kongguksu ,we are coming!'

The others laughed at Felix's childish actions.

________________________[edited]______
______________________________________

Author's note:

Hello!
Thank you reading this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it.
I did not want to make the bottoms the 'innocent-type', so yeah

Anyways, I hope all of you are alright.

If there is any grammatical errors, please comment them. I appreciate it.

Who is your bias in Straykids?

Mine is Han Jisung but who am I kidding? I love them all.

Stay safe,
Stay healthy,
Be what you want,
Love who you want.

-Shaz