|Four|

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update!
(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ).
There has been some sort of typo in the first chapter and my lazy type did not correct it. The bottoms are not going to be innocent-type. I repeat! They will not be the innocent-type. Anygays- let's continue on this chapter.

On a Queen-sized bed laid a young boy. His eyes were closed,his long eyelashes forming a fan around his eyelids, a small bottom nose and pink plump lips which was slightly open and were leaving soft snores. His eyes that were closed slowly fluttered open. The boy pull his body up and rested it against the headboard of his bed. He raised a hand to rub the sleepiness off his eyes.

When sleepiness went, he took in his surrounding. Realising that he was in his own bedroom, he let out a small chuckle and shook his head. "Why did I think I was kidnapped by some hot dude? I swear it must be because of that dream." He raised up from his comfortable bed reluctantly and started his morning routine.

Just when he was about to put on his baby blue sweater over a white shirt, his mother's loud voice came from downstairs. "HAN JISUNG! IF YOU DON'T WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND COME DOWNSTAIRS. I WILL PERSONALLY COME UPSTAIRS!"

"CHILL MOM! I'M ALREADY UP AND DRESSED UP!", Jisung yelled back.

***

Jisung and Seungmin were Netflix and chilling at Seungmin's house. Just then one of Seungmin's servant came to notify them of something.

"Young master Kim. You have received a letter.", The old servant said and slightly bowed his head.

"Mhm, Give it over to me. Uncle Nam." Seungmin said with a smile. Uncle Nam smiled back at Seungmin and handed him the letter.

Both Jisung and Seungmin opened the letter with curiosity and read the contents. The more they read, the more shocked they became.

"Dear Mr. Kim Seungmin

We are happy to be sending you this letter. We saw the results of your exam and we must say you are one of the few brightest student that did the exam.

Therefore we inform you with much respect that you have been accepted in the Hwang International Institute.

We are happy to be receiving you in our institute. There is also a card in the letter, This card is exclusively for the use within the institute.

When you arrive to the institute for your first day which is 18.01, you will receive your uniform, schedule and a guide to show you around the institute.

We hope that you will be on time. Please note that the institute starts at 8:30 A.M and ends at 5:00 P.M with an 1 hour break in between.

Regards,
Principal Lee.
Hwang International Institute.

Both of the boys stayed frozen on their seats. A couple of seconds later, Jisung finally broke off of his frozen state and hugged his bestfriend.

"OMG,OMG ,OMG. CONGRATS BRO!! YOU'VE GOTTEN IN YOUR DREAM INSTITUTE!!"

Seugmin smiled at his hyper bestfriend and returned the hug."hmm, I got in." He murmured and his face was pressed in the nape of Jisung's neck.(A/N:A little bit of Seungsung moment because why not.╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭)

Jisung was truly happy for his bestfriend, He was about to say something when the ring of his phone interrupted him. He grabbed his phone, looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was his mother and answered the call.
{A/N: the ones in bold is his mother speaking.}

"Yes Mom?"

"Well, guess what sweetie?"

"Uhh, Mom you know I'm bad at guessing."

"Yeah yeah, so you know the Hwang institute. The one for which you took an exam?"

"Yeah?"

"Welp, we received a letter today in which had written that you, my son, have been accepted in the institute as you're one of the brightest students."

"OMG, Seriously?!"

"Yes sweetie. I'll hang up now, your father is sulking that I'm not giving him attention."

"Hahaha,yeah I know. Talk to you later mom."

"Hmm, love you sweetie."

"Love you too Mom."

Jisung hung up the call and faced his bestfriend. "I got accepted." Jisung voiced out in a small voice.

'What?! Omg, Congrats Han!!" Jisung smiled. Just then Seungmin's phone rang. He grabbed his phone and saw that it's was Minho and Felix requesting group video call. He pressed on the 'answer' button.

Two seconds later, Felix and Minho's face could be seen on the screen of Seungmin's phone. They both were wearing their most biggest smiles and their eyes were sparkling.
"WE GOT ACCEPTED IN HWANG INSTITUTE!!", they both shouted at the same time, happiness oozing out of their voice.

Han and Seungmin both smiled and said they also were accepted in.

They could have gotten in The Hwang Institute by their connections and status as they were the sons of Nobles but they wanted to get in on their abilities.
Beside the upbringing and teachings of their parents would never accept that they get in by dishonesty.

The group of friends were happy for each other and was relieved. Because getting in Hwang Institute have been the dream of all of them and many other students also.

___

That night Felix and Minho decided to have a sleepover at Seungmin's.

It was one of the happiest night of the four boys.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Heyyo my sugarplums.

How are y'all?

I hope you're fine and in good health.

Welp in a few chapters the tops are finally going to meet the bottoms.

What is/are your favourite songs of Straykids?

Mine are Sunshine, Redlight, God's menu, backdoor,miroh, fam, Hellevator, and Levanter.

Never ever apologize for who you love.

-Shaz