|Eleven|

"I'M NOT YOURS!" Jisung yelled,getting up from Hyunjin's lap and standing up. He turned around to look at the man sitting on the sofa and took a deep breath in.

He exhaled and said, "With all due respect Prince Hwang, I'm not a toy you can own." Hyunjin narrowed his eyes at the quokka like boy infront of him and slowly stood up. " Who said you are going to be my toy?". Jisung looked at him," Ain't that what you want?" He said in a somewhat 'duh' tone.

Hyunjin gave out a low chuckle and went closer to Jisung, snaking an arm around the boy's tiny waist, he pulled him closer. Caressing the smaller boy's cheeks, he said in a husky voice. " I don't want you to be my toy Jisung-ah. I want you to be mine. In a few weeks I'll be the king and I'll need a queen by my side. And that's what I want you to be. My Queen. Mine only."

Jisung looked at him dumbfounded and stepped back, creating distance between them. Hyunjin frowned at the distance but nonetheless didn't say anything.

-"W-what are you even saying? Me? A queen?"

- "Yes pup."

-" Are you crazy? A male Queen?!"

Hyunjin finally had enough and stepped closer to him. " I know this is sudden for you so, even though I'm not one with patience, I'll give you one week to decide."

"And what if I still don't want you?" Jisung asked as if challenging him.

Hearing this made Hyunjin smirked. He once again pulled the smaller boy closer to him by the waist and , this time, whispered in his ear. "Then, I'm afraid pup, I'll have to take you by force." Jisung gulped and stepped four steps back.

"You said one week, right?" He asked and Hyunjin nodded. " Then, I'll take your leave now" he added,wanting to get away from the taller boy.

Hyunjin chuckled and said." I'll send someone to send you and your friend back."

Jisung just nodded and got out of Hyunjin's royal chamber.

_____

"So you're telling me, Hwang Fucking Hyunjin, Our Future King, wants you to be his Queen?!" Felix yelled, getting up from the bed.

Right now, Jisung, Seungmin and Minho were chilling at Felix's. The moment the butler of the palace had dropped the two boys back,Felix and Minho demanded them the spill the coffee.(A/N: I know it's 'spill the tea' but amongst my squad we say 'spill the coffee' because all of us prefer coffee to tea')

And just like that, here they were sitting crossed leg on the floor in Felix's bedroom forming a circle.

"What about you guys?" Seungmin asked to which Minho asked back.
" What about us?"

"What happened to you guys after we were dragged away? You know, with the two other guys." Seungmin said in attempt to refresh the other's mind.

Immediately after Seungmin said that, Felix started blushing. "Well, nothing happened except for the fact that Felix seems to have developed a crush on the Changbin dude."

Seungmin and Jisung looked at Felix and smirked at the sight of the latter blushing. "W-what do you mean c-crush?! I-im just a little b-bit curious, t-that's it." He said shuttering and looking everywhere except at his three best friends.

'Oohs' and 'Aahs' left the three other's mouth as they start wiggling their eyebrows at Felix.

"FeLiX anD cHAngBiN sIttINg uNdEr a TRee, KiSSi---" Jisung started singing in a sickly sweet voice but he was cut off when Felix lunged at him.

Minho laughed at the scene infront of him while Seungmin seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

His mind couldn't stop but go back to a certain fox-looking guy and what had happened in that certain someone's chamber.

_____________________________________________
Author's note:

Ayoo-

Thank you so much for 2k reads, I sincerely appreciate it!! Thank you!!!

There's no bad colour in this world.

-shaz