Untitled Part 5

I didnt sleep all night, after finding out my father figure had died, I broke, this war was getting worst by the minute. How many had to die for this to end?. My mind was so far that I didnt feel Tony sat beside me and hug me as I cried to his chest. "It's going to be fine Kahlan" i shock my head. "Sirius is dead, Tony, the next worst thing that can happen is recieve another message saying that Remus, one of the Weasley or Harry is dead" I said as I cry harder and finally fall asleep. When I woke up was because there was a loud noise outside when i was about to get up "They are just playing" I look up to my left side,there on the chair was Clint "Hey, what are you doing here?" he stood up and sat on the edge of the bed "I wanted to see how you were doing and Tony let slip that your uncle Sirius had died, I'm sorry" I noded "Thanks" we just sat there "I'm sorry Kahlan" i sigh "Clint we been trough this already" he noded "That doesnt mean I dont care about you and have feelings toward you still" what did he just said ? "What?" he sigh and took my hands in his "I still love you and i dont think i would stop any time soon, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. What happened with Natasha was a mistake, one that i regret because it made me loose you" i just look at him "and still you got with her after our broke up" i said as i took my hands of his and walked to the bathroom, but sudenly i was grab by the waist and Clint lips were in mines and we kissed i try at first to stop him but i give in, we kissed until we ran of air "Clint..." he just put his head on mine "I know you still have feelings for me but i understand" and with that he walked out.