Tony and lunch

Sorry about my English,is not very good.

............

Kahlan was waiting for Tony whom was again late for lunch.

" ugh if Tony don't get in here in five minutes I leave and he would have to find a new lunch partner" and right there was Tony getting inside of the dinner with not only Pepper but all of the Avenger , not that I mind but for Merlin shake does he have to invite Natasha and Clint.

" Hey Lexi I'm sorry , I know I'm late don't look at me like that Furry hold us more that it was suppose" he said looking at me with poppy eyes the only one he don't mess is with me he is so cute , " Don't worry anyway I was already leaving, so" I said grabbing my purse , the guys looked at me , Clint was looking at me as if a just broke his favorite toy and I said before any of them get a chance, specially Pepper that one know how to change my mind " Guy's really I'm sorry but I have work to do at the clinic , so Tony don't give me that look , I told you I had to leave early" Thor was the first one to talk , I was curious they all look at me like little kids that lost something special for them " It's ok Kahlan , it just that we all missed you" now was Steve time to talk " yeah, Thor is right ,we don't see you like 3 months, so we miss you and your cooking" ha I forgot to tell you since I'm in the muggle world I'm like a chef my cooking is bloody good , thanks to Molly , Bill mom . Clint looked at Steve and then back at me like he was going to said something but was cut by Natasha " We'll if she don't want to stay and go to you guys maybe she is just avoiding us" they all looked at her with angry faces, I just sigh and said" For you information , I'm not avoiding anyone , I just have to much work at the clinic, so , sorry guys but I have to go , bye" and with that I walked away with my emotion like when you are on a broom in a Quidditch pit.

Tony pov

Good, I swear I could kill her right now , how dare she to said that to Lexi , god , and right wen I was about to said something to her Green man spoke " Smooth, Natasha , really smooth, how could you said that to her , how many time would you rub in her face what happens between you, Clint and her, I'm sorry Clint but you know is the truth , she is our friend , we need to spend time with her, she know us to like any other person" ha get that Robbin hood , Bruce was right and not because of she know us but for god sake she is my best friend and Pepper to she know how to put a stop on me without me being mad. " Let's order an leave I have work to do , right my love?" I said and ask Peper and she answer with a sad face , gosh she miss Lexi to " yes we do , let's order, guys are you ready" they all said " yes" except for Natasha she still had that grumpy face." Well , what we are waiting for, waitress!" ....

Sorry is little short!