Untitled Part 6

As I got in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about my kiss with Clint and what he said and that made me think of that horrible day I found out about what happened with him and Natasha. How can he said he love me still, when he got with a as fast as we broke up. I need a good glass of wine. I got out of the shower and now I heard Tony and Natasha yells "You are a bitch, that love to ruin good people lives" "Oh Please she wasn't innocent, she had it coming" "Oh really? How so" okay i had enough I walked out with my robe and wet hair "Okay all of you enough! I am tired of all this! Can I for once in my live have peace! It always a bloody fight! I nearly got killed and my one of the most important people of live is dead!" I yell as I couldn't hold it anymore, Tony went to hug me but I shove him off and walked back to my room and got dressed grab my wand and walked out and ignore all of them. I was walking around New York when and suddenly I heard "Malfoy" I turn around holding my wand in place to came face to face with no other than "Wesley" I ran to him and Hug him "How is everything?" I ask and for his face I know is not good "We need you, things are getting out of hand now with the dead of Sirius and with the minister finally saying that he is back" I sigh "Okay Lets just appeared back to my room and leave a note from my roommates, then we go" and so I did I wrote a note to Tony and grab the necessary things and went back with bill to the wizzarding world.

"Dear Tony and Pepper, I first want to apologize for my behavior later this evening. I'm sorry I shove you off Tony, I just had a emotional brake down, and also sorry for walking out the way I did. And this letter wont help the matter, since I been called back home, the war is getting ugly, well is a war after all. I they need me back. So I'm going back and fight as I should even if it mean fight against my own parents and blood family. I don't know if I make it since my head is one of the most wanted for being a blood traitor and for helping the good cause. As much innocent and good people had died in this including the most I care about. So I love you guys, you guys are really important to me. But after all this is my duty. Take Care and I Hope to see you both soon. But in case I don't make it I would appreciate if you two had a girl and name her after me ;D. Your truly and loyal friend Kahlan"

I finished the letter and put it in my pillow and enchanted it so only Tony or Pepper could see it when they enter "Ok lets go" he nodded and we left, I just hope Tony don't do anything. 

Tony POV 

After Kahlan walked out like that I glared at Natasha she just rolled her eyes "Nick want to see us" said Steve, we walked out. It was about the hospital and how much they would spend to fix the areas affected. I arrive back home only to find Pepper crying "Whats wrong?" she look at me "She is gone Tony, the call her back home to fight, she doesn't even know if she will make it" that froze me "Did she said anything more?" she nodded with a small smile "That she hopes to see us soon and if not she hope we have a kid and name her after her" he frown "that's not funny, she can just...she is the sister I never wanted but when I got her I loved her, she is my sister what if she..."I broke out crying.