Chapter 1 (Intro)

This is NOT a fan fiction!!!
Taylor's POV
"Dad! Are you coming?" Taylor yelled to her dad, they were at the airport of Ottawa, Ontario in Canada.
"Coming!" He hollered back, Taylor was told to stay with her dad for the year while her mom was on a trip to Paris with her new 'boyfriend', for her parents had divorced two years ago from her mom cheating on her father. Taylor walked over to the boarding area where her dad was speaking with one of the workers.
"Here." Her dad passed the lady their tickets and passports.
"Jason Summers?" She questioned his name. Dad let out a small mmph and we stepped onto the aircraft. We were a little late getting seats so my father was in the back, while I was closer to the front of the plane. Sitting down I observed my surroundings, I was beside a man with a moustache....kinda like master shifu's from Kung Fu Panda. Did I mention the loud ear blasting music he was playing?
"OH MY GOD!" I finally blurted out, trust me I was trying to keep it in but I guess I just couldn't. Luckily his 'tunes' were so Loud he couldn't freaking hear!
This flight to London, England was going to be the longest trip EVER.

Hey guys! :D
Sorry it was so short but I guess it was the intro lol, I promise that the next chapter will be longer but for now....
BYEEEE