Chapter 2

Taylor's POV
Finally, the plane had landed! It felt like it had taken forever due to that nimrod that was beside her, ugh!
I hope I don't see him again... I thought to myself as I rushed over to my dad who was grabbing his luggage. I had a lime green suitcase with blue polka-dots, while my dad had a plain brown one.
"Parents." I sighed under my breath hoping my father had not heard me. There was a commotion coming from a group of boys next to me, they looked about my age. I wonder where they flew from.
"Zeke! We are so glad you're back man." One of the four boys patted him on the back. I glanced over to the one called 'Zeke' and my god, was he cute! He had bright green eyes and a brown quiff tucked under a grey beanie, I was so caught up I. The moment that I didn't even hear Jason calling me. I moved my gaze over to my dad and followed him into the truck, I was sure going to miss Canada.

There weren't many people out that day, then again it wasn't very warm out. I hoped that I would see that boy again but we all know that that would never happen in a million years, it was all in my dreams. Anyways, with that face wouldn't he have a girlfriend already? I mean he was just so darn cute! I could eventually see my dad's house behind a couple trees here and there, we were just a couple minutes away from the school so I hadn't much of a walk to get there. The worst part is, I already had school tomorrow! I quickly unpacked everything and went downstairs for some soup and crackers, we didn't have too many snacks yet so this would have to do. I glanced over at the clock, 10:13 already!? Almost spitting out my food, I placed my bowl in the sink and ran to the top of the house, into my room, and leaped onto my bed. Tomorrow was going to be a very long day.