Chapter 3

Taylor's POV
"Taylor! You're going to be late!"
"Coming dad!" I yelled, oh yeah I almost forgot about school. What a terrible word, don't get me wrong and I'm not trying to offend anybody that likes school but....well you get the point.
I decided to keep my hair down, I brushed it through, straitened it and went downstairs to have breakfast.
"Yay, bacon!" I shouted, bacon was the best thing ever! Thanks to the bacon gods for this day, thank you for this wonderful bacon my father has made.

A couple minutes later, I slipped my sneakers on and looked out the door. This was my first day of school here in London, what if nobody likes me because of my 'Canadian' accent? They might all make fun of me for owning a polar bear. Who the heck has a polar bear? I mean I wish that I did but we all know that that dream probably won't come true either..just like that boy I saw. What of he was a freshman? I'm a senior so it would be kinda weird having a crush on a freshman, right?

Soon I came to the school doors, above them it read,
Meltington School
What kind of school name is that? Like why couldn't it be something else.....Eh what ever.
Once I got inside it was like a party going on or something! It was so darn loud, this was going to be a very long year here at 'Meltington' school. I looked at my sheet that the school had sent me in the mail, I had to go to class 187, ELA. I always liked that class for some reason, mainly because you get to express yourself, and your creativity in writing.
I strolled into the classroom and I almost screamed, literally. It was him! That boy was sitting in the middle of the class, brown quiff, green eyes and everything else! Trying to act normal, I sat down near the back mostly because it was the only seat left but what can I say? I'm a slow walker.

"RIIINGGG!!" The bell went off, I had already went to three or four of my classes so I headed towards the cafeteria. My father had given me some money for my lunch so I got a grilled cheese with a fruit cup, now there was one thing left...where was I supposed to sit? I didn't know anybody here yet, I'm not the best one to start a conversation so this was the part of school I was worried about the most.
Some girl must've seen me wandering About because she called me over to sit at her table with all of her other friends.
"You're the new girl, right? She questioned. I nodded my head nervously.
"I really like your hair!" One of the others said, it was blue in the 'scene' style.
"Oh thanks.a" I returned as I plastered a quick smile onto my face.
"I'm Ashlee." The first girl announced, I guessed she was the so called leader of the group. We went around a circle introducing ourselves, they seemed like quite nice people.
"Taylor summers, please come down to the office. Taylor summers I repeat, please come down to the office." I stood up immediately, was I in trouble? I didn't remember doing anything wrong. The office was Huge! They even had a-woah!
"Hello Taylor, said a lady with a brown bun, this is Zeke Evens, he is going to show you around the school for the next period. Is that okay with you?" I. Was. Speechless. What was I supposed to say? I nodded my head quickly and smiled. What if I messed up? What if he doesn't like me?
We walked out of the office and down the hallway.
Ooooh! What is going to happen in the next chapter?
Will Taylor find out he's a jerk, or will they find out they were just meant to be?

Thank you so much for reading, I hope that you're exited for the next chapter!
Anyways, BYEEEEEE!