Date in The Park

Alaina's POV

Liam texted me at noon. He wanted to get together and go to the park. I asked him about the paparazzi and he said we'd take a carriage instead. He picked me up at one and I had time to get a fall dress and loose cardigan on. It was starting to get cool out. It seemed too cool, though, seeing it was August. I crawled down the fire escape, seeing Tyler was still outside my door. When I got down Liam was standing there laughing.

"Did you enjoy the view?" I asked sarcastically.

"Very much. Why did you have to come that way?"

"Um, it just felt spontaneous?"

"No really, why did you come down that way?"

"Someone's literally on my doormat."

"Tyler?"

"Yeah, but he'll be gone by the time I get back."

"But you're sure you're fine?''

"Yeah I'm sure he'll be gone."

We went off on our date to the park. Everything went smoothly until a girl saw Liam and then about 1,ooo girls came over screaming for him. He gave me his hoodie to hide under. He didn't want the world attacking me yet. Which was kind of sweet in a peculiar way. After he got through some pictures he told him he had to go. He said "I'm on a date guys, sorry." I heard a few moans, but also a few "Go Liam!" After that I spent the ride with my head on his shoulder and whenever we rode by someone, he would cover our faces with his hoodie and kiss me. Lets just say there were a lot of people at the park. We went back to my apartment building and hopped in the elevator. When we got out I realized Tyler was still there. By now he had food bags around him. I shoved Liam back in the elevator but it was too late. Tyler stopped the doors.