Surprise

Alaina's POV

We were on our way to pick Rachel up because Harry's flat was the nearest to the airport. She hopped in the car, still cranky. She wasn't a morning person, even if that meant meeting your boyfriend in Italy.

"Don't be a crank." I say.

"How long is the flight?"

"Why?"

"So I know how long my nap is."

"I don't know."

"Does anyone know?"

"Nope." El and Per say.

"Oh well. Hopefully it'll fly by." I say.

"For you. I want my nap." Rachel says and sinks in the car seat. I take out my phone and search how long the flight is.

"Around 3 hours guys."

"I can accept that." Rachel says.

We get out of the car and are mobbed by a few girls as soon as we get out. They must have been here for something else. We have Per, so all the Mixers are here as well as the Directioners. We are escorted in by my dad and 2 of the guards. We get through security with a few girls yelling at us either love or hate and my dad pulls us over into a vacant area.

"Okay. So the guys still don't know. We want to keep it that way. The surprise is going to give them an added boost before the contest. We are going to bribe the girls that are here with a meet and greet. Do not tell the guys yet. Are we clear girls?" He says.

"Yes." We chorus.

"Good. Now. We have a surprise for you guys too. Seeing you're going to be traveling a lot, we had plenty of money to get a girls plane. You girls have a private plane to share. Sound good?"

We all have big grins plastered across our faces.

"Alright go!"

"Thanks Alaina's dad!" They chorus. I give him a hug.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"No problem. Now go girls go!"

"Bye!" We yell and the guards escort us to the plane. We get on and it's awesome. It has 2 pull out couches, 2 twin beds in a bedroom, a bathroom, and 2 TVs. We have a fridge full of snacks too. We all have to strap up to lift off, but when we are in the air everyone decides where to chill out.

"I call a bed!" Rachel yells.

"Oh! Me too!'' Per yells.

"No problem." I say.

"No I'm too excited!" El says.

They go back and shut the door. El goes to the fridge and continues the conversation.

"Want anything?" She asks.

"Do they have any chocolate?"

"Yeah. Want truffles?"

"Yes!"

"Mint chocolate?"

"Yep!"

"Good that's what they have. Here."

She starts takes out a bag of carrots and shoves it in her purse.

"Forgot to get Lou a gift."

"GIFT?!" I yell.

"SHUT UP!" Rachel yells.

"YOU! and sorry Perrie." I say and here a groan. El chuckles a bit.

"I didn't get Liam a gift. I feel terrible."