Concert

Alaina's POV

I was in the bathroom getting ready with Shay beside me. The guys asked her to come to the concert tonight and she had no problem saying yes. It turned out she was a huge, and I mean huge, directioner. We were allowed to go to the two concerts they had when they were here. The first one, which was tonight, was just to say hey to London. They had been who knows where for awhile. They had just gotten back Wednesday, and it was already the first Saturday of their 2 week 'break.'

"All good?" I ask Shay.

"You look gorgeous darling, gorgeous." She jokes and I laugh.

"C'mon lets go." I say.

"C'mon, c'mon-"

"Not yet." I laugh at her pout.

"Fine." She says and we walk into the living room.

"Ready to have an amazing night?" I shout.

"Yes!"

"Will I have to have Luke and Paul watch you?" I ask.

"Yes." She says and I laugh.

"Alright lets go. I want to hang out with the guys before the show."

"Fine by me." She says and we walk out the door. I get to the car when I get a text from Liam.

To Alaina

Can you pick up some food?

To Liam

Like what?

To Alaina

HDJDJDJJDJDJD

To Liam

?

To Alaina

All we need is 40 bags of carrots and some gummy worms. Sour ones babe ;)

To Liam

Give Liam his phone back Lou

To Alaina

This is Liam

To Liam

Okay good. So what do you guys want to eat?

To Alaina

Get a fruit bowl and then get Louis his order.

To Liam

Okay ;) buh bye ;)

Shay is already sitting in the car like an obedient kid.

"What was that about?" She asks.

"We have to go to the grocery store."

"Ooo! I want candy."

"Fine. I'll feed your craving."

"Thank you." She smiles sweetly and goes to her phone. I drive to the nearby grocer and we hop out.

"Hopefully no mobs." She laughs and we head into the store. I go and find them a big fruit case. Then I get Lou a bag of carrots that I'll use against him later. We head to the candy isle. Shay runs and grabs Sour Patch kids and Peach Rings. I get gummy bears, sour worms, twix, and warheads that we can have fun with. While we are digging through the candy a girl with a 1D shirt. I glance at Shay and she laughs. I guess I must have had fear in my eyes. She walks up to me and freezes. She has a nervous grin.

"Hi." She manages and smiles.

"Hey!" I grin trying to sound and look excited. Suddenly she bursts.