are we rly stuck here

POV:no one

Admin1:"WDYM we can't leave is this a joke!?"

Admin3:"ay ay calm down we will figure smt out ok.."

Admin2:"yea... but we can't tell others they will freak out"

Admin4:"We have to there's no other choice"

Admin2:*sigh*"ok then I will try and tell them"

The admins went to tell everyone what is happening.

~after they told them~

Tommy:"ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS IF THIS IS A JOKE ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!"

Tubbo:"calm down tommy"

Puffy:"is there really no way out I mean we can try to leave"

Admin3:"well u can try but it won't work"

*Everyone trys to leave but ᵉʳᵒʳʳ pops up*

Niki:"is it normal that error pops up or?"

Admin1:"well no"

Hbomb:"then how are we supposed to leave what should we do here wait or smt"

Admin2:"that's the only thing we can do right now"

Sapnap:"ok then we should make like a camp here"

Admin4:"I just got a message that it's gonna be night but we put that it's only day always someone must have hacked for real now"

Dream:"so we are gonna make a camp. Red rabbits u go get wood for campfire, yellow yaks go find some food, aqua axolots go find some stuff to heal ok?"

The teams nodded and ran off to get the supplies for the night.
After some time everyone came back whit supplies and they made campfire.

Some of them sat around the fire to get warm because it's getting pretty late and cold slightly.
The teams were by the campfire but the admins were alittle away from them talking what should they do next.

Admin1:"still no idea what should we do?"

Admin2:"im still thinking tbh there's nothing much to do"

Admin4:"true"

While they were talking there were some noises coming from a bush behind them.

Admin3:"um guys do u hear that over there"
They all turned around and looked at the bush but it stoped moving for a sec it was rly quiet not as usual after that all of suddent a black shadow jumped at the first admin stabing him in the chest two times.

The three of them started running towards the campfire to warn everyone but one by one the shadow got 2 of them leaving the last admin.
He made his way back to others.

POV:JackManifold

I was just talking to others chilling, tubbo and tommy feel asleep dream sorting food and healing stuff but as I was about to say smt I was cut of by wilbur say something.

Wil:"guys look why's he running like smt is chasing him?"

"He's probably Training or so"i said but there was smt behind him chasing him...like a shadow
He was yeeling at us but we couldn't understand what.
Ranboo woke tubbo and tommy up, we tought we should run maybe? But no one moved. As he got closer to us we could understand what he was saying... he was telling us to run. Everyone got up quickly. When he got to close to us a sword was thrown and right trugh his chest.

Admin2:"r-run." Run were his last words before he feel on the ground...he was dead we all started running for our lives that thing still chasing us. at some point we got far away from it we stopped to get some air.

Grian:"I think we should hide from that thing before we find the way out of here."

Everyone nodded and went to hide some of us didn't they searched for the exit.

POV:ranboo

I was hiding whit my team and tubbo we were walking between  some houses and we went in one and hid around the counter.

Tommy:"i think we are safe here for now"

Wil:"yea but did u guys see that thing it's no normal like a bug from the game"

Phil:"yea but stuff like that for them it's impossible to get in the server system."

We talked about that thing for a while but still quiet.

Tubbo:"guys shhh he's right fucking there"
We looked at direction tubbo pointed at he was walking around  looking for us. While that we all got a message from puffy. They found the exit there was hope for us to leave thsi game we were in rn. We slowly went for the back door and running out to the exit where they found it.

POV:no one

Everyone ran to the exit dream counted the teams and everyone was there they opend a door that said exit at they walked trugh it. They were relieved that they knew they were safe.... for now.
They were at the beginning where u can train for the mini games

Tommy:"thank god we are out of there"

There was silence between all of them thinking what's next but they heard a whistle it came from the side of the hole in wall game everyone looked there and saw a person wave at them to come over there.he was wearing a black hoodie and blue Jean's and a black mask.

Tubbo:"is it safe to go there should we trust them-"
Before he could finish his sentence there was a loud bang on the exit door from the other side ot was the shadow trying to break the door. Everyone ran to the person that was standing there hoping he would help them.

???:"follow me if u want to survive"

He started to run to some corner and opend a door for them to walk trugh.
They walked trugh.

???:"u guys will be safe here"

Tapl:"who are u?"

The person took off his mask and said
???:"pardon me. I'm billzo."

Ay chapter 2 out lessss goo