the wall?

Chapter 5 let's go

POV:sapnap

I woke up and went out of the tent putting my shoes on and stanes up. I looked if someone was awake and there was a girl whit a box on her head I walked to her.

"Good morning"

???:"oh good morning!"she had a really cute voice and was alot shorter then me.

"What's your name?"

???:"I'm crumb and you?"

"I'm sapnap nice to meet you"

Crumb:"nice to meet you too!"

We started to talk for a while until more ppl woke up.

POV:tubbo

I got out of my tent still tired and looked around and saw tommy I called him to come to me.

"Tommy why were u actually awake today morning?"

Tommy:"as I said I was just getting some fresh air"

I looked at him "yea for sureee now stop and tell me"

Tommy:"fine I woke up to some voices calling m-"
He was cut off by ranboo

Ranboo:"you too? I thought I was the only one and where did it call u?"

Tommy:"to some giant fucking wall whit a warning not to touch and u won't fucking believe me who I saw there techno!"

"Wait what- he wasn't even in Mcc"

Tommy:"yea I was surprised that he was there I tried to ask him why he was there but he tricked me and gave me a pearl I threw it and I didn't realize until I was teleported here and that's when u came out of tent tubbo"

Ranboo:"ahh classic"

Tommy:"wdym fucking mean classic!?"

"Ok don't yell we just woke up and did u even tell Phil"

Tommy:"no I di-"

Phil:"tell Phil what?"

Ranboo:"Tommy heard voices last night same whit me and they were calling him to a wall and there he saw techno Tommy tried to ask him why he was there but techno used the classic pearl trick"

Tommy:"ty for explaining and can u guys stop fucking cutting me off?!"

Phil:"ah the classic one"

Tommy rolled hie eyes

"But ranboo u said u heard voices too where did they lead you to?" I asked

Ranboo:"umm.."

"You don't remember"

Ranboo:"yeaa..."

"*sigh*whatever we will think about it later but where is that wall Tommy do u still know the way?"

Tommy:"yap I still remember it shall we go now"

Ranboo:"we could go eqt at first ok"

We all nodded and went to eat first and then we went to the big "wall" Tommy said he found from the voices

//when they got there//

POV:still Tubbo

Phil:"and this is the wall u were talking about?"

Tommy:"yep it looks alot normal when it's day but when I night"*laughs nervous*

"Its just bc ur scered"

Tommy:"WTF IM NOT SCERED ITS YOU THE ONE WHO IS YOU ARE JUST PUTTING IT ON ME-"

Ranboo:"Ok u two stop yelling that's not helping rn"