new friends?

*proud of ranboo doing a eye reveal*

POV:no one

There were two more people that we heard yelling at billzo he turned around and said hello to them.

There was a short girl dark brown hair and wearing a beanie and a taller boy whit redish hair they ran to us.

???girl:thank good ur ok u shouldn't run out like that yk it's not safe out there!

Billzo:yea i know but look I helped more ppl that were stuck here too!!

???boy :ok at least tell us next time when u go out and not just run off.

Billzo:yea sorry. Wouldn't u like to introduce yourself.

???girl:ah yea sory I'm aimsey.
She waved at us

???boy:and I'm badlinu nice to met u all. so shall we show everyone around.

Aimsey:oh yes if some of you are hungry follow me I'll show u where's the food and drinks!!

Badlinu:ok then for the others who aren't just follow me and billzo.

Everyone split up to does who were hungry and does who weren't and Everyone walked away.

POV:Billzo

I was walking whit badlinu and others.we showed them around answer some questions and so everything went well. But then I saw a tall boy and bandage around his chest and it was all red.

"Hey bud you gud"i asked him

???:"oh y-yea"

"What's your name?"I asked

???:"it's ranboo"

"Well ranboo come whit me so I can help you whit your bandage"i offerd to help

Ranboo:"no need I'll be completely fine"

"Nah too late come whit me" I walked away and turned around to see if he is following me..and he was,we went to a tent where you can find healing stuff, potions and so on I told him to sit down and take the bandage off.

"So how did.. this happened" i asked

Ranboo:"we were in a mini game, survival games and when I was fighting and someone came behind me and the sword right trugh my chest"

"Oh wow but you are ok how I see"
He took off his bandage and I cleaned his wond and but new bandage on.
"There all done" I said

Ranboo:"ty for the help and for letting us stay here"

"You guys are gonna be safe here  so that thing won't be able to get in here"

After I helped him we went back where everyone met up again from
The split up people who went to eat. We all introduced ourselves started to get to know each other and slowly everyone went to sleep so did I.

POV:tommyinnit

I spoke up to noises coming from outside the tent I got up put my shoes on and went to look from where that noise was coming from.
You can say I was walking for a hour and i finally came to the giant wall whit a warning on it.

"Warning to do get close to the walls. what is that supposed to mean"

I was looking for maybe a way in but couldn't find it. But I heard a voice coming from other side again but not the same one
I couldn't understand what it was saying but I came closer to the wall I reached out to put my hand on the wall but suddenly a sword was thrown almost on my hand but next to it so I jumped backwards looking around who was that and I couldn't believe it-

"T-techno what are u doing  here?"

Techno:"I should ask you the same question can't you read"

"I- um"

Techno:"u heard the voices didn't you"

"I did yea they were starting to get loud so I followed them to this wall"

He walked to his sword and took it out of wall putting the sword away.

Techno:"now get back to others tommy"

"Aren't you going to come whit me? Phil is there too"

Techno:"i know Phil's there and  I'm not coming whit you tommy now go before day comes"

"But why what's gonna happen?"

Techno:"*sigh* take this and throw it right that way"

I did as he said

"Now anwser me Techno"

Techno:"3 2 1.."

"Why are you count-"

I was teleported back right next to the tent

"That son of a bitch why didn't I realize that was a pearl"

Tubbos head pops out of the tent
Tubbo:"*rubs his eye* what are you doing out tommy it's still so late"

"Um I was just stretching and getting some fresh air now gn tubbo"

Tubbo:"gn tommy"

He went back in and so did I in my own tent still wondering why was Techno there"

________________________________

There chapter 4 is out see yall in next one