Special Chapter 1:Haylee Montejo

Title: Her Secret
Montejo Sisters Series #1
Haylee Montejo Story

Preview

Haylee Montejo known as Ms. Hali
A Model Not only in the Philippines but also in other countries. She is not kind sa mga mata Ng Kanyang nga katrabaho because her co -workers know her as a Bitch. Laging mataray at may pag kabrat ang ugali. Bata palamang siya ganun na talaga ang kanyang ugali pero hindi naman sa mga magulang niya tanging sa iba lang.

Until one night something happened that she could not fully imagine. She Met her Ex- Dark Valmorya. the person she loves the most. but she had to Break up with him and chose her career.

the Dark she knew was very different to the person she loved Years ago. Yung Dark na Kung titingin sakanya puno ng Pag mamahal Wala na. Ang tanging nakikita Niya lamang sa mga mata nito tuwing titingin sakanya ay Galit at Pag kamuhi.

She thought he showed up because he wanted to get back together but she was wrong he's just showed up to her so that he would get revenge.

The retribution she will never forget, The retribution that ruined all her hard work. She lost everything but she did not expect a replacement.

two baby boys were formed. After her ex -boyfriend raped her.

And those two kids were her secret.

---------

Sabay Sabay Nating subaybayan Ang Story ni Haylee Montejo Ang Brat na Masungit at palabang bata sa unang kwento Ng kaniyang mga magulang.

Alam kong maraming maiinis at magagalit sa Ugali ni Haylee dito pero sa bandang huli alam kong magugustuhan niyo Ang story niya.

May chapter 1 na po ito At ginagawa ko palang po Ang chapter 2.

She keep her Son's on her Family and To her Ex-boyfriend.

Her SECRET
Written by: Macxy_Max
Genre: Romance and Drama

https://www.wattpad.com/story/286995331?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Macxy_Max&wp_originator=Qb7%2B8LhugLWrV%2FyIVGrEl5YRyHoYKBWeR7PXaD7AOtR%2FNPU1dp7XAjBL%2BuuYWdk2prA4QoOxoOWaS3qsAZU6JlZ3%2B%2Btxt8m43smS1Sc9TluOKA%2B2RZ8p7R7LM1lWts2%2F