19

"Are you leaving already?" The child says as she wipes away her tears and clings onto the prince. "I have to princess but I'll be back okay" he says and kisses her head. We put our things into the carriage and said our good-byes to Jeongguk's family. "Beauty, until we meet again. It was lovely to host you here, I hope you enjoyed your stay" he says and kisses my cheek. "I did, thank you for having me Jeongguk, your sister really brightened up my stay" I said and he smiles. "Yeah she's a ball of sunshine" He says and picks up his sister. "Ready?" Jimin asks and I nodded.  I sat next in between the two men and rested my head on Taehyung's shoulder and drifted off into a nap. "Wake up Ki" he nudges and my eyes flutter to see his beautiful face. We arrived at the castle and was greeted by Taejo who ran to me. "Ara" he says and hugs my legs. 

"I see you were missed the most" Taehyung scoffs and tickles his little brother. "Don't be jealous, Ara is my new sister" he says and Taehyung smiles at him. "Taehyung, I'm hungry" I said as my belly growled. "Let's have a feast then, anything you want" he says and pulls me into the kitchen. "Ah your highness, please let me" Mae says and hurries to the oven. "We made a lot of food to welcome you lot, please sit and enjoy" she says and pulls out dishes from the large oven. My belly growled even more and this time Taehyung heard. He chuckles out loud and puts his hand on my tummy. "Ah I see someone's hungry" He says and Mae opens her eyes wide at his gesture. She bowed and left still stunned and we began eating.

"Ah you didn't wait for me?" Jimin asks and takes fruit from my plate. "hey get your own" I said and he laughs.  "Please I beg you, tonight try not to be loud, both your rooms are above mine and Taejo's" Jimins says and Taehyung smirks. I turn pink at his comment and points at me. "Especially you" he says. I shut my mouth and quietly ate and hen said, "I can't help it." "Well you'll have to, his parents will be back in three days" He says and Taehyung opens his eyes wide. "I forgot, oh my god, the ball" He says. "Eat and then we'll see about it, I'll help you" I said putting my hand on his to calm him down. "Thank you" he says and smiles. "I will too, don't forget me" Jimin says making us both laugh. "Ah Ara you're back!" one of the princesses says. "I am" I replied. "You look refreshed" The other twin says and wink. Both Taehyung and Jimin looked at us three and tried figuring out what was going on.

"It was a long ride back and fro, I must say I got enough sleep, it went all well" I said pink. "I'm sure it was Ara. Now, when you're finished please meet us both in our room, we need to speak with you" Aelia says and hugs me before running away elsewhere. "What was my sisters talking about?" Taehyung asks. "I guess they figured it out" I said pointing back and forth to us and he turns red and makes a disgusted face. "Gross" he says and slurps his strawberry mocktail. "Since the two of you are here, I'd like to speak to you about something, bear in mind your sisters are wise enough to make their own decisions" I said.  "They'll be 17 this month. The girls have been experiencing things, boys, girls, new love...feelings.....sex" I said slowly and Taehyung looks at me angrily. "They're having sex?" he asks. "No...not as yet" I said and he breathes in relief but then look at again. "Wait did you say girls?" Jimins asks shocked. "Yeah, Luna...she's into women" I said and they both nods looking surprised. 

"Wait, what do you mean not yet?" Taehyung asks. "Look as their brother I know you'd be protective but I'll teach them" I said and he scoffs. "Teach them what? To fuck?" he asks loudly and Jimin looks down. "Mind your mouth Taehyung" I said annoyed. "To be safe?" Jimin asks and I nods. "Yes exactly, to be safe. I've heard that you have to be at least 18 to buy condoms here and.....They don't even know what it looks like, how to use it or what it does" I said and Taehyung looks away embarrassed. "It's only so that they won't be with a child" he says annoyed. "No, it also prevents from many diseases....." I said and he nods. "You're right...I-I'm sorry for yelling" he says. "It's juts, it's weird, They're my baby sisters" He says. "I understand but they're almost adults, you need to let theme explore but safely" I said and he nod. "So, does anyone have condoms?" I asked and Jimin raises his hand. "I always keep them" He says. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There has recently been production of these and other sexual things.....how different is it from what you have?" Taehyung asks as Jimin hands me three. "Well much thinner" I said and looked at the thick packaging. "Thinner? But wouldn't it burst?" Jimin asks. "If you're not careful yeah, but it can fit a whole foot so no worries there" I said and they look uncomfortable. "Now if you excuse me, I have some teaching to do" I said and walked to the girl's room. I knocked and waited. "Ara!" They both said and pulled me in. "A banana?" Luna asks. "Shh, have a seat" I said as my cheeks starting pinking up. "Girls, these are condoms, I'll be using one so these are for you" I said handing it to Aelia. "Look carefully" I said and unwrapped the condom. It was a lubed type of cloth. Really? But the materials felt almost water proof, we'll kudos for that. "Is that a ribbon?" Luna asks and laughs.

"So first, open the package, and this is our penis" I said motioning to the banana. "Careful slip on the condom and I guess tie the ribbon around the shaft like this. Make sure it's fitted snug but to a point where Semen doesn't leak out" I said and they nod. "Semen?" Aelia asks. "Right so, during sex there will be a point where both partners build tension in their bodies, it comes as almost as a reward. For women it's harder. But for men ejaculation is quite easy. They release semen, from their penis. Now girls, this is what makes you pregnant, those little swimmers" I said and they nods. "It's a good thing I'm into women, none of these irrelevant things" Luna says with a disgusted look on her face. "This also prevents diseases such as sexually transmitted diseases which are a big no no" I said further explaining they different types.

 "That was a big help and yes Ara, I'm ready, how was yours?" she asks and I raised my eyebrow. "You're glowing now don't lie to me" Luna says. "Incredible....now I'm off" I said embarrassed. I opened the door and was met by Taehyung waiting outside. "You scared me" I said putting a hand on my chest. "You explained really well, thank you for that. My mother is never here to explain anything to them and it's quite awkward for us as her brothers too" he says and takes my hand. "Come one, I'm hungry" I said and he pulls me away. "But we just ate" I protested. "I'm hungry for you" he says licking his lips and whisks me away to his room, locking it.