21

"Where are you from?" she asks and my palms begin sweating. How do I tell them? "She lives near to Uncle Jeon" Taehyung says and I nod slowly. "Ah.....royal I presume?" she asked smiling. "No your highness, commoner" I said and she looks at me annoyed. "You always feel sorry for everyone Taehyung" she says. "She's brilliant mother" he says but she raises her hand. "Okay....now you miss...who are you?" she asks pointing to Suzy. "Hi, My name is Park Suzy and I..." She stutters. "We're courting" Namjoon says. His mother looks at Namjoon and shakes her head. "Why are all my children hard of understanding...." she says disappointedly. "Anyways, I have hope for my daughters" she says but oh so you think woman. "And for you my son, while I was with your father in Japan,  Diryn Shanghai, we received a lovely proposal. Taehyung sucked in his breath and shook his head.

"You didn't even let me finish son" she says. "The King and Queen of Shanghai has asked for your hand in marriage to their daughter Princess Kiri Yajima" she says and he takes a stand. "You didn't even ask what I wanted" he says angrily. "Father....." he says in hopes that the king would take his side. "Son...I...hush Si-Hyuk....you will not interfere. I am doing what is best for my family" she says. "Best for yourself you mean" Taehyung says. He takes my hand into his and pulls me up. "I'm courting this lovely lady here and it would mean the world to me if you give her a chance" he says and hugs me by the waist. "She's not royal blood, you are soon to be King Taehyung, when you're 26, on your birthday" she says hastily.

"Oh by the way, Kiri is attending the ball tomorrow" she smiles maliciously. I felt so out of place and saddened at the Queen's behaviour towards me and Suzy but more so of me. Suzy may get a chance as she is Jimin's sister, they're still hierarchy but me? I'm a total nobody.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you crying Ki?" Taehyung asks and takes my face in his hand. "Your mother is right you know, this is how royal families carry on...tradition....royal bloods" I said as he kissed away a tear. "That is bullshit" he says and pulls me into a hug. "I don't want to get married to her" he says. "I...I think that's what's best for you Taehyung" I said and he furrows his eyebrows. He takes my hand and intertwined our fingers together. "I take it you like this garden a lot or gardens in general" He says as we walked into his. "I do, they're so beautiful" I said. "Like you" he says and walks us under a huge tree.

"What do you know what's best for me Akira?" he asks. "What if you're what's best for me" he says. I looked at him with widened eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked. "What if I wanted you besides me always" he says and leans in to kiss me. "What I'm trying to say is that I don't want anyone beside you Akira, I....I'm in love with you" he says and kisses me deeply. "Ew what are you doing with my sister?" Taejo asks in disgust. "Oh my god, your highness" I said embarrassed as the king witnessed his son's tongue venturing in my mouth. "You remind me of someone I knew sometime ago....Akira is it?" He asks. "yes, sir" I replied. "Beautiful Just the same way" he says. "Taejo, can you go and tell Jimin that I am requesting him to meet me out here please" He says to his little boy. "Yes dad" Taejo says but hugs his father tightly.

"Son, Akira, do you two really like each other?" he asks. "Dad, I love her" he says. "I'm in love with you son sir" I said shyly. "I'm glad you are, you suit my son, he's less on an ass when he is with you" he says and I chuckle out loud. "Ah, witty the same way as well, by chance are you related to an Miyahara?" the king asks. You can see an unspoken emotion lingering in his eyes as he spoke of the name, it sounded familiar but it doesn't ring any bells. "No sir, I'm sorry" I said but he smiles. "I'm sorry about my wife Akira, you are a lovely young woman, quite respectful, beautiful. That means you were brought up from a great family" he says with his hand behind his back. "Thank you sir, it means a lot for you to say this and they are" I said missing each and every one from my family.

Jimin walks with the young prince attached to his back. "Ah Uncle Si-Hyuk you called for me?" He asks. "Jimin, I want you and Akira to organize an announcement for Jin's and his wife baby announcement at the end of the Ball, something worth a celebration, don't you think Akira?" he asks. "Most definitely sir" I say and he smiles. "Are you bringing a special someone tomorrow Jimin?" he asks and Jimin turns red. "I might..." he says. "Brother! Is it the same girl who you told me about? Mina?" Taehyung asks and Jimin blushes deeply. "yes" he says. "You are my best friend and didn't tell me about her?" I asked. "I'm sorry I was meant to but I forgot" he says. "I'll see that you take care of this, my first grandchild...it's worth every celebration" his father says proudly. He leaves us three and I sighed happily. "Your dad reminds me of mine" I said and Taehyung smiles. "I would actually love to meet him" he says.

"You would?" I asked surprised. "Absolutely" he says and softly kisses my head. "So about tomorrow, should I add blue balloons, blue confetti?" Jimins asks. "We could do a surprise congratulation and shower both Jin and her with blue and gold confetti and have the balloons go up in the air" I said. "Outside perhaps?" Taehyung suggests. "Yes but the balloons should be held privately for ours and their friends to celebrate, not outsiders" I said and both men agree with me. "did you get your dress yet?" Taehyung asks. "oh my thanks for reminding me, I have to go now" I said and and stood up. "I'm on my way to meet Mae about this tomorrow as well, I'll walk you" Jimin says. "If you're looking for me, I'll be in my study" Taehyung says and we all headed to our separate directions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I burst Into Mae's room without knocking and was sorry that I didn't. "Oh my god I'm terribly sorry" I said as both Jimin and I spun around and closed our eyes. We stepped to the sides and closed back the door immediately, both our faces red with shame. The door opens about two minutes after and a red Hoseok walks out. "Brother, we're sorry" Jimin says. "Uh that's okay" he says. We quietly knocked and was granted permission. "Oh Mae you dirty fox" Jimin says and high fived the maid. "What? He has some sort of tongue technology" she says. Mae was not shy about her sex life at all. "You were about 15 minutes later so.....we just had a little fun don't worry about it Akira, breathe" she says. "My brother sent this over this evening, I think you'll love it" She says pointing to a dress that's hung up with a white bag covering it. "Here let me help you, Jimin, you should wait outside until she's done changing" she says sternly.

"Oh right..." he says and walks out. "Close your eyes, I want you whole reaction to it" she says and I did what I was told. "Ok raise your arms a little, yep ok great" she says and fits the soft fabric over my shoulders. "Akira, you look so beautiful" she says whilst zipping me up. "Ok open" she says. I slowly opened my eyes and peered at myself through the mirror, absolutely stunned. "This is beautiful" I said spinning slightly. "The color suits you well" she says. "The Prince bought these for you" she says opened a box to the most beautiful pair of heels I've ever seen. "I love them, this whole outfit everything, thank you Mae, send my thanks to your brother for me" I said. "He will attend tomorrow just to see you, you can tell him then" she says and helps me unzip. "Ok JIMIN!" she calls out. "You took it off already?" he pouts. "You'll see it tomorrow" she says.

...................................................................................................

A/N: Diryn is totally made up. I just had to reference it from Chapter five when the prince thought Akira was the princess from Diryn when they had now met.