Chapter Two

Moving and planning

One year after finishing Hogwarts, Charlie Weasley finally asked his girlfriend of 4 years, Judith Black to move in with him, over in Romania, she agreed, of course, sh was completely smitten by the ginger haired Weasley boy obsessed with dragons.

Two years after Judith moved in with Charlie, he decided he would propose at the burrow.

<<<Time Skip>>>

It was 1.30 am on Christmas Day and Charlie Weasley was awake and watching his hopefully soon-to-be wife sleep beside him, in his childhood bedroom.

He had been thinking of proposing to her for almost six months, but he wanted the proposal to be perfect.

<<<The Plan>>>

After opening presents he would bring her out to the garden and propose to her.

<<<End of plan>>>

'Hopefully she say's yes.' He thought.

"Char." A sleepy sounding voice, brought him out of his thoughts.

"Go back to sleep, Jud." He said kissing her forehead.

"What are you doing up?" Judith asked.

"Just thinking. Go back to sleep, princess." Charlie said to her, watching her as she falls back to sleep.

"Mhm..." Judith replied before falling back into a deep sleep.

"I love you, Jud." Charlie said, kissing her nose and fell asleep with his arm around her waist and put his ginger haired head into her neck.

"Will she say yes?" Was his last thought before falling into a dream filled sleep.