Chapter Three

Proposing on Christmas.

7.00 am on Christmas morning. Charlie and Judith were rudely awoken by four Weasley children.

Ginny was jumping on Judith while Ron was jumping on Charlie. Fred and George were banging pots and pans, chanting 'Merry Christmas.'

Percy emerged from his room and stood with a small smile on his face, watching his siblings try and wake their second oldest sibling and his hopefully soon-to-be wife.

Soon enough Molly, Arthur and Bill had joined Percy at the door of their second born son and younger brother's room.

By then Charlie and Judith were awake but were faking being asleep.

But before long, around ten minutes later, they both burst out laughing. They sat up and grabbed the children around them and told them to run downstairs to see if they had gotten any presents. They both let go and watched the children, including Bill and Percy, run out of their room and stumble downstairs.

Charlie kissed Judith's head and got up.

"Merry Christmas, honey." Charlie said, pulling on a shirt.

"Merry Christmas, Char." Judith responded also getting up.

After they got washed (getting their teeth brushed) and staying in their matching pyjamas before walking down stairs, where the rest of the family was waiting.

<<<Time Skip>>>

After every one opened their presents, Charlie asked Judith to follow him outside.

"It's cold, Char." Judith said, rubbing her arms .

"I know. Just a little further." Charlie said back.

Once they got to the spot, Charlie got down on one knee.

Judith gasped, starting to cry a little.

"Judith Lyra Black. We've been together for nearly 7 years and I've been thinking of doing this for about six months but i wanted to wait for the perfect time and today is that day. So. Will you marry me, Jud?" Charlie said/asked.

Judith nodded, crying. "Yes!"

Charlie put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"Now can we go inside?" Judith asked, pulling away from the kiss.

Charlie laughed and nodded, pulling her to his side and walking back to the warmth of the burrow as an engaged couple.