Chapter Three

Harry Potter.

"Kid's come downstairs. There are three people waiting for you." Molly shouted for the kids to come downstairs.

Suddenly, all you could hear was 'thud's' coming down the stairs and a chorus of 'Charlie' and 'Judith.' From a bunch of people. Charlie and Judith turned around and were immediately tackled into a huge hug by four red heads.

"Hey kids ." Judith said once they let go.

"Hello, you must be Hermione Granger. Ron has told us so much about you." Charlie said teasing his little brother about having a crush on his friend.

<<<Time Skip>>>

"Get in quick, Harry." They all heard Lupin whisper.

Some of the order had gone out to get Harry from his aunt and uncle's house earlier.

Molly went over to the kitchen door and said,

"Oh, Harry, dear, it's so lovely to see you!"

Before bringing him into a bone crushing hug.

"You look peaky; you need some food." Judith said from the doorway. "Judith Weasley, originally Black, I'm Charlie's wife and this is Faye, our daughter."

"The meeting has started." Charlie said, appearing behind his wife. "Harry, why don't you go up stairs? And maybe bring Faye to, please."

Harry nodded and took Faye's hand before walking up stairs with her.

"Harry, Ron and Hermione will explain everything." Molly said as Harry went up stairs to the rooms.

A/N: I am going to be skipping somethings. I'll be skipping to some important parts because I am making this story short.