Chapter 1

Girls' underwear didn't fit Allie very well. She tried a lot of different kinds, but it wouldn't work. Because girls' underwear wasn't comfortable. Not for special girls like her.

She tried boxers, like her brothers wore. She hated them. Maybe that's why she ended up searching for alternatives, and ended up trying out pull-ups.

Happy she could fit into the age 7-15 pull-ups despite being 17, with the cute princess theme, she continued. She bought kids' clothes that made her feel cute and brought back nostalgic memories of her childhood. And from the bottom of the toybox, she found the stuffie she hadn't seen in years - a frog named Mr Hops.

With everyone else, she pretended to be a boy. She even became a mentor for younger boys in her school.

But to herself, and her best friend Mr Hops, she was Allie.

She did her research and learned about littlespace. Immediately, she realised that's who she was. A little. It'd be a great way to relive her childhood as her true self, as Allie.

And the outfits? Adorable.

Her favourites were skirtalls. Like shortalls, but with a skirt! And themed like Winnie the Pooh.

"I love Winnie the Pooh!" She told her best friend, another little named Alfie.

Alfie nodded. "Uh huhs me toos,"

"Alfie?" Allie's tummy rumbled under her fluffy yellow sweater that kept her warm under her skirtalls. Yellow was the best colour, according to her.

"Uh huh?"

"M hunwy,"

He giggled. "Le's go make some owange juice!"

The toddlers went into the kitchen. Shakily,  Alfie poured the orange juice into a sippy cup. Allie's headspace ranged from 0-4, and she was one and a half at the time. Perhaps too little for a sippy cup.

"Hewe go,"

Allie looked at her orange juice. Her eyes filled with tears. "F-Foo! Hunwy Alfie!"

Alfie pouted. He couldn't make any food. All there was was the cookie jar. And if his Daddy found out he took one...

"W-We not allowed any," he looked down. "Is sowwy,"

"P-Pwee Awfie," Allie sobbed. She hasn't eaten all day! And her bestest friend wasn't giving her anything to eat. She wished she had a Daddy. But not one like his.

He thought about it. Daddy really wouldn't know... "Otay," he climbed onto the counter and grabbed the cookie jar from the highest cupboard. From it, he handed Allie down two cookies.

She'd rather have real food. Like Dino nuggets! They were always yummy. But cookies would have to do.

"Awfie?"

"Yeah?" He looks down from the counter.

"M beddie bye twime," she rubbed her eyes.

"Need baf?" Alfie asked.

"Nu!" She hugged her arms around her body. She didn't want a bath. Nobody was allowed to give her one! And she was too little to do it herself.

"Okie," Alfie jumped down - Allie remarked on how cool that was! He jumped from a big height. Her best friend was brave.

He took her hand and helped her upstairs. She'd do the same for him if she was in an older headspace. They make it over the baby gate (no baby gate can conquer then, mwahahaha!) and to Alfie's bedroom. Allie looks at his bed.

"Cwib?"

Alfie nods and takes her to 'the baby room'. The baby room has a crib and a mobile, it's for when either little were in very small headspaces. He helped her into the crib. She cuddled Mr Hops to her chest. Frogs were the bestest animals. She hoped to someday have a frog hat!

"Ni Ni Allie,"

"K-Kwissies?" 

Alfie gives her goodnight kisses before returning to his toddler bed.

Allie cuddled Mr Hops. She told him all about her day, like every night. It made her smile.

She felt herself falling asleep. She couldn't sleep without saying night night to Mr Hops! That'd be illegal.

"Ni ni,"

The frog said night night back to her.