Chapter 2

Alfie and Allie's favourite type of kiss was a pacci kiss. Alfie liked to pretend he was too big for paccis, but he always kissed the little button on Allie's when she wore hers. Cheek kisses were okay too, but any other kind was yucky.

"We is watchin' Paw Twol t'day?" Allie asked one morning, once both littles had woken up.

"Nu Awwie I wanna go outsides," said Alfie, hiding behind the door while he changed into his big boy outside clothes.

"B-Bu'," she looked forlornly at the screen. "Paw Twol,"

"We can watches later," Alfie came back out. "Allie needs changin'?"

"No!" She proudly held her dry pull-up on. She was happy that the unicorns on her wetness indicator hadn't disappeared yet, or gotten sad as they did when she wet.

"Okie, gets weady then,"

Allie glanced at her wardrobe full of of sparkly 'girls' clothing and pouted. She crossed her arm over her chest, looking down. "I Nu wanna wear those cwothes outsides,"

"Why Nu?" Alfie tilted his head.

"Wan' weaw youw cwothes instead,"

Alfie frowned and walked up to her. He confused her by pulling her right into a hug "Allie is a giwl an' gets to wear all the giwls clothes she wants,"

"O-Otay," the little girl answered, remaining unconvinced. She picked a plain (but still adorable) outfit from her wardrobe - a white log sleeved shirt with green skirtalls and a frog bucket hat.

Alfie smiled, happy that at least she felt good wearing her own things outside

Alfie smiled, happy that at least she felt good wearing her own things outside. It didn't matter what anyone said or thought, she was his cute bestie friend! "You is ready?"

"Ummmm," Allie looked around for one last time and pulled on her llama backpack. "Now is ready!"

"Okie!"

The bestie friends held hands as they skipped towards the park, ready for their next adventure.