11

That morning I had woken up. My body ached.
Ouch. I thought as I realized I was naked and as the nights events came back to me. I wondered where my red winged man happened to go.

Maybe he woke up and left. I sighed. Until I heard a rustling sound from my living room.
Achily I got up from my bed to check on the sound.
It was Keigo shirtless and in his boxers.
"Morning kid" he smiled
"Oh morning." My heart started to beat faster as I realized I was going to be so hurt if he had left before saying goodbye.

"You thought I left you?" He said getting up.
"No I heard a noise and I didn't know what it was"               lies!

"I thought we could make breakfast together." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. His warm skin pressed against my cold body.  I perked up "of course. That sounds like a great idea. You know Keigo." I paused

"Well you can't just stop there. Keep going." He pushed as he followed into the kitchen.
" you're the only other guy I've ever gone on a date with."
"So what your saying is I set the bar real high." He laughed.
"Oh absolutely. It went from maybe 2 or 3 to 1,000 and I don't think anyone can top that."
"You better believe it. I'm not something you replace."

I pulled ideas from the fridge to make for breakfast. How about garlic fried rice spam and eggs? Simple easy and I have all of that right here?
"Sounds great. I'm not much of a cook but I'll be your sous chef."
"Best looking sous chef I've ever seen."
From behind he placed gentle kisses on my neck and along my shoulder as he watched me cook. My breathing would deepen and I could feel my knees becoming weak as I chopped cloves of garlic.

"Birdie" I hummed in response without looking at him.
"You know this feels comfortable. Like I have known you for years."
"You're right. It doesn't feel strange at all. I felt slightly hurt when I woke up alone. I still don't want it to end."

"It doesn't ever have to. Let me stick around awhile" he smiled
"But I don't know if being in another committed relationship is a good idea right now. It hasn't been"
"I understand. Call it whatever you want but I don't plan on leaving until you want me to leave. I enjoy your company, getting to know you and i want to continue going out like last night with you. The sex was a plus but that doesn't matter"
"Keigo you're to good for me."
"Sh! Don't say that. I'd let you break my heart any day" he smiled again.

"I would never want to purposely break your heart."

"Then don't." He kissed me cupping my face in his hand.