15

We landed on my balcony once again, "you know I have a front door."
"What's the fun in using the front door when we have window access?"
"You seriously have issues."

He smiled as he leaned forward into me pausing for a second before he crashed his lips into mine. I could taste him it tasted so intoxicating. He tasted like ecstasy, passion, and a hint of alcohol.

"I don't know what you've done to me but since I saw you that first night I wanted nothing more then to spend my time with you."

He brushed my hair out of my face as the wind blew harder on us on the balcony.

He picked my sliding door and we entered my apartment.

"You look absolutely amazing in this dress." He exhaled undressing me with those golden brown eyes of his behind those yellow glasses he wore.
I leaned forward pulling them off of his face and pulled him in for another kiss.

"You look quite nice yourself. I mean you look great lots of ways naked, hero costume, whatever." 
He grinned at me "you like me naked? Hu I can do that for you."

I lead him along to my bedroom and I slowly undressed this sexy man. Pulling his shirt off exposing his toned and muscular upper body. Those arms of his so strong and built his chest so defined his six pack rock solid. There's no denying it he's hot so painfully hot and now I can look him over and admire his body.

"You like what you see kid?"

As I bit into my lower lip "I might like it just a bit."

He pulled me over him pressing me against his body. "Tell me which way do you like it you on top.." he kissed me roughly tangling his fingers in my hair, then he flipped us and he was on top "or me on top?"

My breath hitched in the back of my throat as I felt his tone body against me. His hips crashing into mine on purpose causing my center to ache. He started off so slow biting my neck and collarbone area earning a louder moan with each bite.

"Keigo" I let out in desperation.
"Not yet impatient birdie." His smirk pressed against my soft skin.

The sudden sound of his phone rang loudly from my couch. He sprung up at the ringtone and rushed to answer. I let out a disappointed sigh and got up watching him shift his weight in annoyance.

With a click he looked up at me.
"What's the matter birdman?" I mocked
"It's urgent the higher ups are summoning me" his shoulders slumped as he walked towards me wrapping his arms around my nearly naked body.
"I guess I'll have to finish this later." He kissed me and went to grab his clothes.

"Later hu? Maybe I'll just call someone else to come take care of me then." I smirked.
I watched as his face grew red with jealousy. "I don't think that's a option birdie. You're mine." He grabbed at me pulling me into him once more "all mine." He growled into my neck biting roughly.
"Don't continue or you'll never leave." I moaned trying but not really trying to push him away.

"I'll take care of this first." He said as he lifted me up and threw me into my bed.
"This isn't how I wanted to handle tonight but I'll fill you either way."

Before I could react he had shoved himself inside causing me to arch my back. His pace started off fast and rough as his body slapped against mine. My screams could be heard throughout my floor of the apartment building.
"You won't need anybody else to take care of you baby cause you'll only be wanting me" he said as he tighten his grip on my hips pulling me into him as he thrusted forward.

"I'm going to aah ahh" he said as he cummed inside of me.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he placed my legs down. He leaned over me still slightly erotic inside of me and gently kissed my lips.
"Now I'll go birdie. I'll see you tomorrow." He winked.
"Tomorrow?" I questioned.
"You get no choice, I want to see you and I will. Goodnight baby. I'll see you soon."

Fully dressed and still panting he was off to leave from my balcony.
I followed to watch him off covering myself with my covers.
"Goodnight Keigo, be careful." I smiled as he was off into the brisk night air.