Strawberrys and Ciggaretes ( Song by Troye Sivan)

"Hey Harry," Draco said.

"Ready?" Asked Harry, observing himself in the mirror and straightening his bow tie.

"Ready when you are," Draco said, smiling.

"That means now."

Draco looked beautiful with his hair done and slicked back with his shirt tucked in.

They both left the house together to go to the party.

It was a nice summers evening and nothing could ruin the day, it felt perfect for Draco.

Draco grasped Harry's hand as they began walking, and the warm was and love spread quickly through his body, making him feel good. They walked for a while, until they came to the place that they had been invited to.

As they walked in, calm music filled there ears and lights flashed around the big room, which was filled with people who were dancing, talking, drinking, and eating. At the back of the room was a bar to order drinks.

Currently playing was the song ' Sweater Weather' by the Neighborhood.

It felt good to be here; it felt right.

Most of the people around were couples and the room was filled with people.

"C'mon, sweetheart. Want a drink?" Asked Harry as my firmly.

Draco smiled and this meant yes; Harry smiled back and released his grip and disappeared beyond the crowd toward the bar.

Draco watched him as he ordered two drinks and waited, got both of them and began edging back to Draco.

Once he had returned, another song had passed; one Draco hadn't recognized and now a new song, 'Strawberries and Cigarettes' by Troye Sivan began to play.

Draco took the drink and took a sip from it, than put it down back on the table and admired the lights that were flashing brightly and softly in the otherwise dark room.

"I like this song. Let's dance to it," said Harry said swiftly, putting down his drink and quickly grasping Draco's hands.

They began to dance; swift movements; Draco could not have been happier at the moment.

They edged toward the dance floor as they danced, beautifully as the music pulsed in their ears. It was the perfect song to dance to at the moment; the perfect vibe.

Draco loved this song, and he danced with passion as the music played through the speakers and other people dancing swished past them every now and than.

"I like this song, too," Draco told Harry; Harry only grinned and they danced for a while still in peace and silence.

The end of the song was now drawing near, Draco was a bit sad but thought the next song might be good, too.

Once the song had ended, Harry grasped Draco by the shoulders na pulled him into a tight kiss, Draco pushed his lip against Harry's and bit in his lip so that Harry began to pet Draco's hair and their tongues collided.

Finally, the last of the song had died away in a blur and Harry pulled away from Draco, breathing heavily as they both smiled widely and stood, facing each other.

"I love you," said Harry to Malfoy in a quiet voice.

"I love you to," replied Draco, pulling Harry into yet another kiss.

Nothing could make this night bad...