Strawberries and Cigarettes Part 3 (song by Troye Sivan)

"Yeah. Yeah, let's do that," agreed Malfoy quietly and shakily as the whole crowd still stared at Them, standing awake at fly in the middle.

With this, they walked forward so that the whole crowd gaped at them.

They made for the door and Harry was quiets glad when the pressure was gone and they were back outside in the cold, crisp, fresh, night air.

Just in the distance, a tiny walking dot crossing the street, was what Harry could tell was Astoria.

"That was a little harsh, babe. But you can't really deny that she deserves it," Harry said hoarsely as they walked across the almost empty parking lot in front of the place they had came out.

"Yeah," was all Malfoy could say as he gazed up into the night air, grasping for Harry's warm hand again to cheer him up.

As Harry gripped it, a warm was spread through his body that even made him smile a little swept through his body.

They kept walking and now Malfoy had an extra spring in his step.

"I love you," Harry said.

"I love you to," whispered Malfoy back.

"I mean, it is you and me. Us. I don't want Astoria to get in the way of our future and you don't either," Harry said truthfully as they walked back on the pavement.

"I can't believe we were there for so short," laughed Malfoy.

"Eh. I was kind of in the mood just to stay home with you and chill, anyway. It doesn't really affect me," Harry said, smiling.

"Really? Me too! I was just to scared to tell you. We can watch a movie or something when we get back," said Malfoy in idea happily.

"Sounds great," Harry's aid and they continued to walk on the pavement.

A breeze swiftthrough the air and into Harry's hair; this night wasn't so bad after all.

He realized that it was quite warm and peaceful for the evening, though this was ideal in the circumstances; the walk home was more than twenty minutes.

They didn't really have very much to say to each other but just being in each other's presence and holding each other's hands were enough for them.

As they kept walking, Malfoy's hand gripped firmly in his, Harry thought back to the song they had danced to so joyfully; replaying the memory. and song in his head.

He looked sideways at Malfoy and he was mailing; it almost seems as if he, too, was reliving the memory.

The song played in Harry's mind again; he thought of the movements they had danced to make him feel so happy.

Maybe it hadn't been such a mistake to go there; maybe watching a movie wasn't better, but... nothing could stop a nice old North by Northwest at midnight.