𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

NOTE: Hey guys! First of all; thank you so much for all the love and please don't murder me haha. I'm going insane with college and work, so it's hard to find time to write. My apologies.

I appreciate all the love you guys have been giving this story, really. I'm not very pleased with how the chapter turned out, but I hope you like it.

Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 my colleagues were gawking over Krum bonbon, I silently walked toward the Great Hall. He may be interesting, but not enough to keep me from being bored. Not long after I settled down in my usual place, all the students came in and walked towards their House tables. The staff entered, filing up to the top table and taking their seats. Last in line were old-man Dumbledore, the goatee guy and the giant woman. I noticed that when their headmistress of Beauxbatons appeared, her pupils leapt to their feet quite unembarrassed and did not resume their seats until Madame Tall had sat down on Dumbledore left-hand side.

My not-so-dear headmaster remained standing, and a silence fell over the Great Hall.

Please, tell me he is not expecting us to get up and wait for him to sit down.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly - guests," said Dumbledore, beaming around at the foreign students.

"I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."

"The tournament; will be officially opened at the end of the feast," said Dumbledore.

"I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!"

He sat down, and Karkaroff bend forward at once, engaging him in conversation.

The plates in front of them filled with food as they usually did. Except that, that day, there was three times more food than usual. Merlin knows I have no idea what half of these dishes are, but I ate a bit of almost everything.

The Great Hall seemed much more crowded than usual, which I hated. Maybe it was because their differently coloured uniforms stood out so clearly against the dark of the Hogwarts robes. The blue and thin uniform of Beauxbatons stood out the most, not just for the colour but because they looked bloody cold. The students looked like they were freezing, though I must admit that they were doing it very gracefully. Anyway, now that they had removed their furs, I could see that the Durmstrang students were wearing deep blood-red robes.

So far, Durmstrang seemed pretty badass to me. Something like; murder your enemies or die trying. 

Nice.

I looked around the room once again, noting how many people were there. My eyes travelled around the room, possibly wondering who could be chosen as the champion for Hogwarts.

Diggory would do good.

My gaze fixated itself on the Hufflepuff boy a few tables away from where I was. I frowned thoughtfully, looking as he talked animatedly with some of his friends.

Cedric Diggory is a really weird boy.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't understand him a bit. Not at all. He was weirdly friendly and weirdly polite. He talked to me as if we were the best mates on earth and as if we were old buddies who, unfortunately, didn't have enough time to catch up. He was too bloody friendly. I made the mistake of telling him my name in a detention a few years ago, and he never forgot.