•Chapter One• Just a normal day right?

Your POV

Sunlight filters through your closed curtains. You were enjoying a peaceful sleep when your alarm clock made the most ear-piercing screech you ever heard (sarcasm right there)
You smacked your alarm clock off your nightstand and rubbed your eyes groggily.

*sigh* At least it's Saturday. You thought to yourself, that's means you can play Minecraft now!

You jumped out of your bed and grabbed a towel to take a shower. After a refreshing shower, you grabbed your laptop and loaded up Minecraft. you created a survival world and started to collect wood, you got your iPhone or Android and played some music. This was probably your 80th time trying to figure out how to summon a Minecraft myth, Null.
You've read that Null is known for stalking players and killing them as well as destroying villages.

After collecting the wood, you came across a village and decided to make your home there because you're too lazy to build your own house. (Like me Lol!)

You crafted a pickaxe and some other tools and decided to go mining.
.
.
.
.
.
After mining for a couple of hours, you heard a strange noise through the sound of your music playing. You paused your playlist and took off your headphones, you heard another 'strange' sound
Damn cave noises
You turned your character around and booked it out of the cave, night had already fallen and you had no choice but to fight the mobs who were suspiciously large in number. You managed to make it back to the village with half a heart left.
"Bruh, how are there so many mobs" you muttered to yourself.
You tried to get your character to go to bed and a message popped up
'You may not sleep, there are monsters nearby'
"How the hell?-"
You were cut off by a hissing sound coming from outside, and then an explosion went off. Destroying half of the house you were staying in, you ran out with your sword and tried to fight off as many mobs as you can. That is until a red screen popped up saying you died.
"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DAMMIT!" you screamed as you slammed your fist on your desk, you clicked the 'respawn button' and spawned in a forest. The only problem was that this was not the forest you first spawned in, "The heck?" you asked yourself, confused with how different your spawn point is. You were about to click off the game to get a snack when you thought you imagined something black flicking at the corner of your screen. You turned your character and your eyes widened with shock, standing in front of you was a character with skin as black as obsidian. You could see smoke emanating from the figure, and what was the most noticeable was his bright white eyes, which could only mean one thing.
Null
As you kept starting, a message popped up in your chat.
Hello Y/n
Cool, he knows my name!..........wait, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE
you thought as you checked to see if your game was not set to multiplayer. Nope, it's single-player.
You started to type in the chat to ask how he knew your name when another message popped up
I know a lot of things about you
Wait... How did he know what I was typing? I didn't even press send yet!
"There's no need to"
You thought you imagined a smooth, deep, and sexy voice.
"You're not imagining darling, I'm right here"
You froze
You slowly turned your chair around and were met face to face with a tall, well-toned being. He had messy black hair, his ears were elf-like, and he was... Shirtless?!
Is this... Is this Null? For real?
You heard him chuckle
"The only and only darling"
Wait... How did he, you know what? I'm not even going to ask.
Your racing thoughts were cut off as you see Null approach you. You were now looking for something to attack after the realization of a stranger being in your home kicked in.
You grabbed a knife from your desk. "Back the heck up dude!" you warned
Thanks just chuckled, his glowing white eyes staring into your e/c (Eye color) eyes.
You felt lightheaded for a moment and everything went black...

Thanks for reading guys if you enjoyed it, please comment. It would encourage me to continue