•Chapter 5• The Village

Image Belongs to https://pin.it/6d8Dmcm on Pinterest if you don't want this up, please let me know and I will remove it

Now on with the story!

Leaves crunched beneath your boots as you made your and Entity made your way through the Forest, the walk was pretty awkward since you and Entity didn't have much to say until you decided to break the suffocating silence. "Sooooo, how long do you think until they find us?" Entity just chuckled "probably forever if they think we're still in the Nether"

You giggled until you saw- A village? You thought while squinting your eyes to get a better look. "Hey Entity? Is that a village?" You pointed, Entity looked to where you were pointing to, "That's Emerald Bay, it will probably be best if we don't go there" Now your curious. "Why not?" You questioned, Entity just rolled his eyes "Because that's a death wish" You frowned, "for you guys, yeah but I'm normal. What's so different about that??"
"Well, two certain people stay there and they are really not too fond of my brothers and I since we kinda blew up a couple of villages" Entity scratched his head, "so who are the two people that hates you hates so much?" You pressed "It's best if you don't know them" he huffed out, making you pout.

You had an idea and a smirk played across your face as you suddenly turned around with wide eyes "Oh my! I think Herobrine and Null found us!!" Entity whipped around before yelling "Hide!" He ran into the thickest part of the Birch woods while you ran the opposite way snickering to yourself. After you ran a good distance from Entity you fell on the ground and went full out laughing "I can't believe he fell for that!" You wheezed and continued to laugh, "My, my, I wonder what got this curious traveler laughing so hard" said a feminine voice behind you. You shot up from the ground and turned around, leaning against the tree was a woman with ginger hair tied into a ponytail that rested on her shoulder. She wore a green tunic and dark brown pants with dark green eyes which bore into your e/c eyes and a small smirk. "Alex?" You blurted out before you had time to think, the ginger haired woman's smirk turned into a frown "How do you know my name?" She asked while approaching you slowly, her posture stiff making you nervous. "U-um I've heard about you a-and Steve! A lot" you stuttered out, sure you know a lot about Steve and Alex. At least that gave you a nice save.

Alex stopped just before you, looking at you skeptically before breaking into a small smile. "Ah, of course. I keep forgetting that we're kinda famous for heroic stuff and all, I'm honestly not used to it but Steve is" You laughed nervously, "yeah you guys are really famous, can I have an autograph speaking of?" You start to grow more comfortable around Alex as she gave a hearty laugh. "Please, no autographs today. I've signed one too many back in Emerald Bay, speaking of." Alex tilted her head a bit, "I've never seen you around traveler, what's your name?" You shrugged "Y/n, Y/n l/n" you introduced. Alex nodded, "nice name, Steve and I know everyone at Emerald Bay since it's such a small village but very beautiful. Where you on your way there Y/n?" Your face lit up at the subtle invitation, "yes! Could you take me there?" Alex nodded as she turned around, "of course! And I'll maybe introduce you to Steve once we get there, we were actually planning on leaving town in a couple of days anyway".

You and Alex set out on the way to Emerald Bay. To be honest, you were excited to actually meet the Steve in real life, well technically you were in the game but you didn't care. Not yet anyway, you both lapsed into comfortable silence but for some reason you had an eerie feeling of being watched. Something flapping on the ground caught your eye and you went to investigate it, Alex gave you a questioning glance as you went to a patch of grass. On the ground, was a piece of dark purple cloth that looked like it was ripped from something. "Whatcha find Y/n? You looked like something caught your attention" You decided not to show the cloth to Alex and quickly hid it in your pocket, "It was nothing, I thought I saw something" you replied too quickly for your liking. Alex squinted her eyes at you but said nothing as you both continue the path towards Emerald Bay.

•NULL'S POV•

We have searched everywhere for those two, to be honest I was just as pissed as Herobrine as I watched him destroy some things in anger. At least I was more calmer unlike him, "When I find Entity, I swear I'm gonna beat his as-"
"Language Herobrine!" Null snapped "I know, I'm just as pissed as you are but that doesn't mean you could go all out destroying this damn place and any nonsense!" Herobrine glared at Null "Ok wise guy, where do you think that little gray wood rat went? And for that matter where is Y/n anyway??" Null stopped for a minute, he hadn't thought that you went with Entity, he quickly walked back to the last place you and Entity had ran and examined the area. Herobrine followed but said nothing as he wasn't trying to bother Null while he's tracking, Null knelt down and placed a plan on the dark nether bricks. "Hmmm, they went down this hall" He spoke mainly to himself.

They walked until they reached Herobrine's portal room, "You don't think they went to the overworld do you?" Herobrine asked, Null just frowned "They certain did, We have to find them quickly. It's especially too dangerous for Y/n to be out there at night"
"With Entity out there I'm not going to be surprised that they do run into stupid troubled" Herobrine scoffed. Just as Null was about to quickly step through the portal, Entity flew through knocking him and Herobrine into the wall with a loud oof. "Entity! What the hell?! Where the F&$! Have you been??" Herobrine shouted, "and where's Y/n?" Null's voice was laced with rage.
Entity looked up shocked, "B-but I thought you guys found her by now! She said you found us earlier" Null grabbed Entity by the hood and slammed him to the floor and pinned his shoulder with a foot. "You better tell her where she is right now, or I'll pin a poisoned arrow into each of your limb and I'll break every bone in your body" Null growled

"S-she was last seen by Emerald Bay village!!" Entity screamed out while closing his eyes. Null quickly looked at Herobrine who had a look of shock, "Herobrine we need to go now" Null spoke as he materialized a bow in his hand as Herobrine nodded and followed Null through the portal.

Entity groaned as he got up, "we'll f$&! You too" he growled as he walked away.

—————————————————————-

YOUR POV

You were walking around the village, it was very beautiful and hella expensive! WHO the hell would want to live here besides rich people?? You thought, you were kinda mad because you were hungry and a decent piece of cooked meat was like 10 damn emeralds and the fact that your new friend Alex decided to buy it for you as a tourist gift was hella annoying. You'd rather buy your own things but you were grateful, Alex had introduced you to Steve. He strongly reminded you of Herobrine, but Steve was pretty chill. Alex was more of the extroverted type with a lot of energy and Steve seemed to be kinda of an introvert who looks tired almost all the time, you thought they'd make a cute couple but of course you didn't dare say it to their faces.

"Hey Y/n it's getting pretty late, why don't we crash at my place? Steve and I are planning on hanging out and your welcome to join us if you want to" You looked at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark, you felt kind of bad that Null and the others might be worried but you couldn't go back since you forgot which tree was the portal. Plus you didn't feel like dealing with the mobs since you had nobody's weapon on you, I'll try to go back in the morning you thought as you turned back to Alex "sure, why not?" Alex smiled as Steve cleared his throat "Ok, well let's head on"
You followed Steve and Alex through the streets of Emerald Bay and observed as some villagers close up shop and some making their way to their houses, but you couldn't shake off that awful feeling of being watched. You decided that it was paranoia and continued.

Farther out of Emerald Bay, a figure with red eyes watched the village. His dark cloaked blowing in the breeze as he held a long black scythe that is ornately covered in silver streaks, behind him was a horde of the undead as he turned towards his army. "Awaiting your orders sir" said one of the wither skeletons, the figure turned back towards the small town "We will strike at midnight"
..........

Cliff Hanger......