•Chapter 4• Pranksters

You sat in your new room bored after you've woken up a few hours ago, you and Null along with Herobrine and Entity traveled into the nether and to tell the truth, it was hot as fu- well not like how you read it in wattpad stories, the heat was unbearable. I mean how can anyone get used to living down in this hell hole right?! So Null explained to you that Notch had detected Herobrine's presence in some undisclosed location and now he's being tracked down and decided to ask for his and Entity's help. Of course being the human from another dimension, Herobrine practically told Null that you were screwed if you stayed in the cabin because word got out that Notch was heading towards that part of the forest. So now you are sitting in one of the guest rooms bored out of your mind, oddly enough the room you were in was much cooler than the rest of this ginormous castle. You were laying on the bed thinking about what to do when a dumbass slammed open your door rushing in. As if on instinct, you grabbed the nearest weapon which was a vase and slammed it on your attacker's head. "Ow!! What was that for?!" Entity screeched while holding his head. "Haven't you heard of knocking? It's a very common thing" You replied sarcastically. "Your no fun" Entity pouted, "I'm always no fun" you flopped back onto the bed still bored. It was awkwardly quiet for a few minutes before you spoke again because the awkwardness was starting to suffocate you, "Sooo, why did you come here?" Entity stood by the window before replying "Well toots, I'm bored, and I thought you're probably bored as well so I thought we could kill some time." That caught your interest as you sat up, "and how exactly do you plan on killing time?" You asked curiously. Entity turned towards you with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We can prank Null and Herobrine, they're pretty busy in the study so this will be a perfect time" You felt like this was a super bad idea but you had nothing better to do but go with the plan, you felt your smirk grow the more you thought about that idea. "Ok, we're do we start?" You jumped off the bed, Entity chuckled "Oh I have a few ideas"

Time skip because-

You tied the last string onto the doorknob, this was going to be hilarious. After you were done, you ran back into the storage room where Entity was waiting with some zombie piglins and enderman. "You ready toots?" Entity chuckled, "you bet I am" you smirked. Entity gave a nod to the mobs and they ran out screaming that the castle is under attack and Notch is here, you and Entity watched as Herobrine threw the door open with sword in hand. Null wasn't too far behind with his sword but as soon as the door opened, a big bucket of slime fell on top of them completely drenching them in the slippery slime. Entity burst out into a fit of laughter giving away where y'all are hiding as Herobrine snapped his head into our direction. "Entity!" Herobrine shouted as he charged at us but slipped and fell right along with Null as Entity laughed even more. "Quick! Let's run before two slimes catch us!" Entity snickered and you both bolted out of the storage room and ran down the halls as Herobrine and Null gave chase but unfortunately have a hard time keeping up, you both ran down a flight of stairs and you turned around to see Null and Herobrine charging down the stairs, you watch as Null slipped and tripped Herobrine and they both fell down the stairs. You were wheezed and continued to run off until Entity suddenly pulled you into a room just as Herobrine and Null ran past the room, "Entity, I swear I'll kill you when I find you!" You heard Herobrine scream. You both broke out into a fit of laughter until you could hardly breathe, "that was really awesome Entity! We should do this more often" you chuckled out of breath as Entity took a deep breath "Oh yeah! Did you see how they both fell down the stairs?! That was hilarious!" You both started to laugh again. When the laughter died down, you noticed a purple glow and turned around, there was a portal in the corner of the room. You cautiously walked up to the portal, "um Y/n? I don't think we should go into the overworld just yet" Funny, he said my name for the first time. Eh oh well, you glanced back. "Oh come on Entity, it's just for a bit. And besides, we really shouldn't show ourselves for a bit after what we just did" Entity thought for a bit, "I guess you're right, but we're not staying up there too long now" Entity walked up beside you and took your hand, you raised an eyebrow at him as he grinned at you sheepishly. "Erm, you might want to hold on because uh- it could get dizzying for you" You started to say something but he jumped into the portal dragging you with him, when you went into the portal you felt very light like you were flying. And of course you were dizzy, you both landed in a birch forest. The cool breeze was like a welcoming relief from the pits of hell from where you just came from. The sun was already beginning to rise as you both stood there, you turned around to look back at the portal when you noticed it was gone. "Um Entity? Where's the portal?" Entity turned around to see your confused face, "Oh, it's camouflaged in one of the birch trees. It keeps unwanted visitors out" you nodded as you both started walking. You observed the cows, chicken and pigs that roam about the woods, wondering if Herobrine or Null knew where y'all were.

End of Chapter Guys, yes I know it's short but it's better than nothing. I'll see you guys next time😅