15

"Finally back in Seoul."Sooya said."I missed this."The Kim family walked to the car waiting for them,her father seating at the shotgun seat and Sooya with her mother at the passenger's seat.Her and her father was never in good terms, it's always her father who hurts her feelings.So whoever she have become,it's because of him.They came at their home,Sooya got off the car first and excitedly run inside the house."Ahjumma!"She said happily,hugging the person who took care of her."I miss you!"

"Oh my Sooya.Youre a big girl already.How I miss you.Time flies so fast,you're just a little baby in my arms before."The old lady said,almost in tears.Since her twin was gone,everything went complicated.Her parents was always busy at work and finding her twin.Not noticing that they already forgot their existing daughter,Sooya.

"Don't cry,ahjumma.I'll always be your little girl in heart."Sooya said with a smile.Mrs.Lee smiled too.

"I know."Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim went inside too.

"Hi Mrs.Lee."Mrs.Kim greeted.

"Hi.Its been three years how have you all been?"

"Good.Except that your little girl was a hard headed lady who give us nothing but headache."Mr.Kim said.

"Honey not here."Mrs.Kim said.

"Don't worry,mom.I'm used to it.Ahjumma is way more better that him."Sooya said."Now what have I missed?Did you cook my favorite,ahjumma?"

"Of course.Lets go at the kitchen?"Sooya smiled.

"Okay."They both walked inside.

"See what you did?"Mrs.Kim scolded her husband.

"I'm just stating the truth."Mr.Kim said.

"If you won't say anything good,shut your mouth."Mrs.Kim said,walking to the kitchen following her daughter.

"Truly Sooya's mother."Mr.Kim said while shaking his head,walking to the kitchen too.

-

They were all eating lunch as a family.

"Sooya,I registered you to Seoul University.You better do good because it's your last year.I did my best to got you in so don't disappoint me for the last time."Mr.Kim said.

"Even I do nothing you find it disappointing.Like everyday."Sooya said.

"Because you never show that you're worth it."Mr.Kim said.

"I'm doing my best and you were never satisfied that's why I lost my interest!It's your fault why I'm like this!"

"And now you're blaming me?How ungrateful daughter you are!"Mr.Kim shouted.

"ENOUGH."Mrs.Kim said,shutting the both of them."Finish your food quietly without any argument or you're not eating anything till tomorrow."She said.Mrs.Lee watching it,feels pitiful for Sooya.

"They never know her sufferings."She said,remembering those days that Sooya used to cry to her for not satisfying her parents enough."My poor Sooya."

-

Today Sooya is heading to her school,she have no choice.She better stay at school than hear her father bickering with her on whatever she does.She ride the car with her parents.

"Sooya,I swear if you do something stupid again you won't get to study again."Mr.Kim said.

"Didn't I told you to shut up?"Mrs.Kim said.She and Mrs.Lee were Sooya's safe place,and she loves her mother very much.

"I'm just reminding our daughter,I don't want her to be a shame again."He said.

"Don't worry,dad.I won't do anything to get your name in trouble.I just might use another name."Sooya joked.

"Kim Sooya."

"What?Angry again?Triggered?I don't care,anyway."She said.They soon came at her new school.

"Sooya,you're room is here,you only have one teacher in all your subjects and will be joining nine girls who have the same course as yours.Don't mind your father,okay?"Mrs.Kim kissed Sooya in her cheek."I love you."Sooya smiled.

"I love you too,mom."One thing she's lucky with?Her mom who never stopped loving her and always in her side.She will never get tired on telling her mom how much she loves her.She left the car,and went inside the university."You can do this,Sooya.Fighting!"Sooya said.She was shocked when someone grabbed her arm.

"I was right.You're early today,unnie."To her surprise,it's Tzuyu.

"T-Tzuyu?"She spoke.

"Yep.Want to go with me at the classroom?I just went at the cafeteria to have some food.C'mon unnie."

"Unnie?"

"Jisoo unnie you're strange today.Whats wrong with you?"Tzuyu said.Then she noticed the mole on Sooya's collar bone.Her eyes widened."Wait..don't tell me it's you..S-Sooya?"