23

"What should I call you?"Mina asked.

"Whatever you want."

"Jinguin!"

"Then you'll be Minguin?"Jisoo asked and Mina smiled widely."I'll take that as a yes."

"Let's have dinner together?"

"Sure.Where do you want us to eat?"

"You decide.So I can try something new."Mina said.

"Let's go to my favorite food place.I like it so much.Wanna go?"

"Yeah!"They walked to the parking lot,to Jisoo's motorcycle.

"You okay riding here?"

"Will you keep me safe?"

"Of course,trust me Minguin."Jisoo said.

"Okay,then."Jisoo got the helmet,wearing it on Mina's head."How about you?You don't need this?"Mina asked worriedly.Jisoo smiled.

"I'll be fine and I wanna keep a cute penguin safe."Jisoo said,patting Mina's head when they're in the same height.Jisoo got to ride first,then Mina went next.She put her hands in Jisoo's shoulder,but Jisoo put it on her waist."C'mon you're my girlfriend.Be comfortable."Jisoo said,as she drive away.Mina tried to search for Jisoo's abs,tapping her belly."Yah Minguin what are you doing?!"

"Can't hear you!"Mina pretended not to hear Jisoo as she giggled.They came at the ramen house,Jisoo's favorite place.Its just a simple,house like ramen place.

"We're here."Mina got of first,then Jisoo too."It's not as expensive as the food place you have ate for sure,but definitely this is the best.You'll see."Jisoo held Mina's hand as she led her inside the food house.They sat at a table,Jisoo called up the waitress.

"Hey you're back."The old woman greeted.Jisoo smiled.

"Yes,ahjumma.With my girlfriend."Jisoo flexed.Mina blushed in embarrassment,hiding her face in Jisoo's shoulder."She's pretty,right ahjumma?"

"Good pick.So what's your order?"

"Two bowls of ramen my usual,and two orders of chicken intestine.What do you want soda or water?"

"Just water."

"Then a pitcher of water.Thats all."

"Two bowls of ramen,and two orders of chicken intestine then pitcher of water."She repeated."Just in a while."

"Thanks ahjumma!"The waitress left them.

"Chicken intestine and ramen?What kind of combo is that?"Mina asked.

"You'll like for sure,Minari.You see.At first I thought its weird,but actually a perfect pair."

"Aren't you disgusted of the intestine?"

"Just wait,Mina.I don't think you'll say that after we eat."Jisoo said with a smile.Soon their orders came,so they started to eat.Jisoo observed Mina,the girl seems to like the food."See?Not bad."

"You're right!I love this!"She said as she eat more.They finished their dinner."Bring me here often.I've never been in a place like this!"

"Yeah for sure.I'll got you back at your dorm?"

"Okay."They drove back at Mina's dorm,Mina knocked at the door."Good night,Jinguin."Mina giggled."See you tomorrow."

"Yeah see you tomorrow.Have a good sleep,Minari."Mina gave Jisoo a peck on the lips,and just in time the girls opened the door to see her.They all were shocked to see Mina and Jisoo kissing."I'll go now.See you."

"See you."Jisoo left,Mina walked inside the dorm and she was blushing madly.

"What's that??"Nayeon asked.

"You're together?"Dahyun asked too.

"Yeah.She talked to me earlier."

"But isn't that Sooya?"Sana said.

"She pretended to be Sooya earlier.Thats a different story but shes Jisoo unnie.Theres no bitter feelings,okay?We promised that."Mina said.

"Of course we're happy for you!"Momo said."There's a lot of people out there for us to be envious for one person."

"Wait where's Tzuyu?"She asked,not seeing Tzuyu around.

"She left.Anyways congrats!"Jeongyeon said.

"Thank you guys!"Little did she know,someone was very envious.