22

Jisoo shook her head,grabbing Jeongyeon's phone who was already sleeping.First up at the contact was Mina,so she called her.

"Jeongie where are you?"Mina asked.

"Hey it's Jisoo.Your friend is super drunk,can you pick her up?"

"Yeah sure I'm coming.What bar is it?"

"I'll text you the address."

"Okay."The call ended and Jisoo texted her then waited for a while,and soon Mina came."Unnie!"

"Mina.You're finally here."

"Sorry for the problem.Can you help me bring her at the car?"

"Yeah sure."Mina and Jisoo took Jeongyeon's arms in their shoulders,walking to the car and bringing her safely at the passenger's seat.

"Thanks for the help."

"You can drive?"

"How do you think I got here?"

"Oh..yeah."Jisoo said,Mina chuckled."I'll leave you now,gotta go to my motorcycle."Jisoo was about to leave when Mina held her hand."Any problem?"

"Uhmm..I heard the girls confessed to you."

"Yeah.."

"Uhh..I gotta tell you something."Mina said.

"What is it?"

Not what I'm thinking,not what I'm thinking,not what I'm thinking,not what-

"I like you, unnie."

F*ck it.

"Oh..thanks.But I really gotta go leave now bye."Jisoo walked away,almost running until she came at her motorcycle, immediately leaving.She went back at their house,entering.Lucky her,her parents weren't around.Maybe they slept already.She walked to her room.

"Surprise!"

"Oh sh-Sooya? Seriously?"Jisoo said in an annoyed voice,Sooya shocked her.

"I've been here for an hour just Todo that hehe.I'm sorry.You smell like cocktail sis you drink,didn't you?"

"You know?"

"Of course I know each alcohol's smell I'm not a baby."Sooya said."You look so tired what happened?"Jisoo just remove her backpack,then slammed her body at the soft bed.Sooya sat beside her."Sis?"

"Well all my students likes me.Except you of course."

"Like?You mean.."

"Yeah."Jisoo confirmed.

"What a coincidence."

"What am I gonna do?Wait until the classes ends?Well it's just months away."Jisoo said.

"Choose.I mean they're great choices c'mon."Sooya said.

"Seriously?"

"I'm serious.If you turned down all of them you'll have a regret for sure.Don't you like any of them?"

"I..I don't know."

"That's impossible come to think of it.Nine beautiful girls?Well you have a different situation back to my time when I intentionally made them fall in love.But you,you made them fall in love for being yourself.I know that girls.They won't make the same mistake as they did to me.They were badly attracted to you.So you better choose."

Just not Tzuyu I'm begging you.

"How would I know who the person I like the most?"

"Imagine a date.Who you think will be the best pick for you out of those nine girls?"Sooya asked.Jisoo closed her eyes for a while,imagining the perfect person to be with.Her lips turned into a smile as soon as she pictured out who the perfect girl is."On that smile seems you have choose someone now."

"I did."

"You got to think of that.You don't really know how they'll act without you."

"And I have the perfect idea."

-

The next day....

Sooya entered the room,without Jisoo that made the girls confused.

"Where's Jisoo unnie?"Tzuyu asked.

"She took a break.We'll have a different teacher today."Sooya said as she took her seat beside Sana.

"Seriously where's unnie?"Sana asked Sooya.

"She's chilling.You gave her so much stress."

"Ohh.."The new professor entered,and the girls can't focus well for they were thinking about Jisoo.Soon the class ended,and everyone started to leave.Mina was walking at the hallway when someone grabbed her to a room,closing the door immediately after covering Mina's mouth with her other hand,then pinning her at the wall.

"S-Sooya?"Mina asked,looking at the girl who was wearing a uniform.

"You think I am?"She said with a playful smirk."Ahh!"She groaned when Mina bit her hand.

"You're still a pervert!"

"I'm not I'm Jisoo goddamn you're harsh."

"Prove yourself!"

"I don't have mole in my collarbone look!"Jisoo said,showing that she's truly Jisoo."Oh gosh that hurt me."

"O-Oh I'm sorry,unnie."Mina apologized."Why would you even do that?You look pervy."

"I'm not I just want to talk to you properly without the other girls."

"Why?"Jisoo took a deep breath.

"I've been thinking since last night.All of you confessed and,I was thinking if I'm attracted to anyone of you.I thought of it and the only person who seems to be the girl I've been thinking was you.I pretended as Sooya,to see how all of you will act without me and so I can focus to the girl I really like.And it's you,Mitang."Jisoo explained.

"Really?No kidding?"Jisoo nodded.Then she was shocked when Mina suddenly kissed her.

"Wait not here the teachers might see us I might get kicked!I'll court you first, Minari."Jisoo said.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend and ignore those teachers,my mother's a board member of this school,anyway."

"Oh I didn't thought it will be that easy."Jisoo said with a grin.

-

MinaSoo endgame yassss